Job at Nexus Axis Projects Limited
Posted on: 8 April, 2015
Deadline: 21 April, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Nexus Axis Projects Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nexus Axis Projects Limited is an incorporated company with headquarter in Lagos. Its core areas of specialization are in Internet Applications, Mobile Application Development, EBook Conversion and Custom Software Development. Our focus is to eliminate business operational borders, actualize seamless process flow and resource optimization via ICT deployment.
Nexus Axis is currently seeking suitable candidates for the position below:
- At least 1 year experience working with Indesign.
- Ability to work under pressure and close supervision.
- Ability to work well along or within a team.
- Understanding of other technologies including cloud computing, Angular JS, and PHP is a plus.
- Self motivated continually improve development skills and knowledge.
- Ability to update programming skills as new versions or frameworks are released for corporate standard platforms.
Method of Application
You can send applications to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nexus Axis Projects LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Specialist, Public Relations at 9mobile
- Project Manager at WECO Systems International Limited
- Network Security and Penetration Testing (Internship) at Lotus Beta Analytics Limited
- Graduate Procurement Officer at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Social Media Marketing Manager at NetPro International Limited
- Trainee Developer - Internship Python at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Sales Executives at Scaleri Labs
- Graphics Designer at Exolve Technologies Limited