Vacancy at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Posted on: 31 March, 2015
Deadline: 10 April, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at EPAYPLUS Nigeria
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
Epayplus is recruiting to qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- Plans and manages the IT environment.
- Directs solutions to functional and technical problems.
- Researches, selects, implements and maintains IT solutions, integrated with a variety of data sources.
- Ensure software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance and interface specifications.
- Coordinate all operations activity including integration of systems and roll out, enhance helpdesk,
- Assists in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting infrastructure.
- Implements network security for the organisation
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of the company's infrastructure, and directs more junior Innovators when necessary.
- Oversees the administration of the company's WAN.
- Oversees all IP telephone changes
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of computer Systems
- Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Works with project teams to help implement Internal Systems.
- Interacts with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
- Builds and maintains client relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products.
- Manages the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies.
- Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly.
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard Extensity policies and procedures
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for information technology projects
- Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to Information technology projects.
- Develop and update plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technology, systems, and information specifications.
- Develop, assess and select proper strategy for all IT Projects.
- Control and monitor project scope, Time, Cost, Quality and Risks.
- Annual maintenance and set-up of clients.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Electronic & Electrical Engineering or relevant IT Facility Management degree.
- M.Sc. MIS (Management Information System) is an additional advantage
- 3 or more of the following Certification MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, CCNA, CCNP,ITIL, MCTS, OCA, etc.
- Other technical certification such as: Prince2, PMP, ITIL Foundation Certified (a plus)
- At least 7yrs of cognate experience, post NYSC in similar role, in Information Technology, Microsoft applications and/or physical infrastructure.
- Extensive Knowledge of Computing or Networking hardware & software.
- Deep Networking Skills (LAN & WAN)
- IT strategy development, Change Management and Incident/Problem Management experience.
- Strong knowledge in SLAs, System & Software Quality Assurance and Best Practices & Methodologies.
- Visionary, innovative and lT smart individual who must have performed a similar job function in a commercially oriented organization.
- A higher degree MBA/MSc is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPAYPLUS NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Relationship Officers at a Non-Bank Financial Institution
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits
- VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017
- Ecobank Nigeria Latest Recruitment
- Job Opportunities at Opone Johnson & Co
- Latest Jobs at Aguda Titun Microfinance Bank Limited
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)