Our company is a leading Investment Banking and Advisory Group with its head office in VI, Lagos and branches in Abuja and Portharcourt.
We specialize in Issuing Hosing Services, Investment Advisory and Funds/Portfolio Management. We have set a track record of successful funds raising and advisory services in all sectors of the Nigerian economy and across the African continent.
We seek to engage the best hands in the following areas:
• The role of the Head of Structured Finance is to advise and develop products for companies with very unique financing needs.
• She/he will report to the Group Head, Investment Banking.
• Origination and structuring of debt capital market transactions (loans and bonds).
• Developing strategic approach to strengthen existing funding sources as well as building new ones.
• Negotiating and arranging new primary bond issues, loans (both syndicated and non-syndicated).
• Developing funding strategy and plan for the team,
• Review transaction documentation.
Qualifications and Skills
• A good first degree in any Management sciences
• Relevant Professional Certification/membership
• Master’s degree or other equivalent post graduate / professional degree an added advantage
• Relevant post-graduation training / qualification
• Courses in;
• Relevant post-graduation training and qualification (certification/ professional bodies membership).
• Good understanding of the economic drivers of structured finance transactions.
• Strong affinity to credit risk analysis in structured finance transactions.
• Proven track record in a variety of structured finance transactions/portfolio risk analysis.
• Proven experience in strategic management.
• Excellent report writing skill.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft presentation and report packages.
• Ability to cope well under pressure.
• Aggressive market instincts
• Good understanding of strategic marketing challenges and ability to develop appropriate plans
• Knowledge in both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Excellent leadership, negotiation, marketing, planning and organisational skills
• Excellent relationship management and strategic networking skills at the highest level in the private and public sectors
• Sound knowledge of global trends in the investment banking and business development industry
• Good international exposure to trainings, seminars and workshop
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Financial management skills
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Efficient team management skills
• Good organisational skills
Good attention to details with high level of accuracy
Other Working Conditions
• Must be willing to travel to anywhere for the purpose of business prospecting within and outside the country
• Flexible working hours
• Remuneration, terms and conditions of employment are competitive, motivational and negotiable.
IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters stating their suitability for the position and updated CV's, quoting job title as subject to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.