Jobs at GE Oil and Gas
Posted on: 11 January, 2012
Deadline: 25 January, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at GE - General Electric
GE Oil & Gas (www.ge.com/oilandgas) is a world leader in advanced technology equipment and services for all segments of the oil and gas industry, from drilling and production, LNG, pipelines and storage to industrial power generation, refining and petrochemicals. GE Oil & Gas also provides pipeline integrity solutions, including inspection and data management, and design and manufacture wire-line and drilling measurement solutions for the oilfield services segment. The Oil & Gas team leverages technological innovation from other GE businesses, such as aviation and healthcare, to continuously improve oil and gas industry performance and productivity. GE Oil & Gas employs more than 33,000 people worldwide and operates in over 100 countries.
Design Engineer – Job #1468808
• Interprets customer specifications and Identifies equipment required to satisfy specifications
• Ensures that equipment is designed in accordance with current HSE legislation
• Prepares and approves factor(acceptance test procedures, operational & maintenance procedures and inspection/test reports
• Undertakes design verification, which may include but not limited to risk analysis, failure analysis, Fault Tree Analysis. Design Reviews, • Design calculations to establish a full Design Verification Package (DVP) to satisfy the verification plan. Ensures DVP has third party or independent review
• Provides engineering support for the service of installed Subsea Production Equipment (SSPE) & Subsea Wellhead Equipment (SSWE) and provides options for customers on refurbishment/repair of products
• Ensures all work is conducted with integrity and in an environmentally safe manner.
• B.Sc. mechanical Engineering preferable and an additional chartered/professional certification within the Engineering field
• Minimum 6 years hands on experience in similar roles
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry standards and design codes applicable to subsea production/work over products
Control Design Engineer - Job #1468347
• Interpret a customer's specification/requirements to produce a practical and cost effective design/solution to meet the design or maintenance requirements of drilling and production systems in the Oil & Gas industry
• Generates Software System Design Specification ensuring functional safety requirements for the system
• Arranges testing & Fault finding to ensure quality of delivered software
• B.Sc.. Mechanical Engineering and an additional chartered/professional certification within the Engineering field
• A minimum of 8 years' experience in heavy industrial manufacturing is essential.
• Capable of multi-tasking and working to agreed schedules and be commercially aware' in engineering solutions
Lead Operations & Facilities Manager -Job #1458653
• Ensure that the personnel and the base ore fully equipped and safe to support the various ongoing operations to our facility allowing them to run 100% efficient..
• Develops and executes short and long-range resource plans based on resource forecasts and region business commitments including recruitment. skills reviews, and resource development through advance level training
• Serves as a key member of the Global Resource COE team to ensure optimum utilization and movement of resources as required meeting the total FS&I business' goals
• A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent with COREN certification
• Project management expertise and certifications
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply, please visit our website at jobs.gecareers.com and search job number of interest.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GE - General ElectricSimilar Jobs
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco