Job at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
Posted on: 26 March, 2015
Deadline: 31 March, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organizations for exceptional business results.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Business Development Planning:
- Attend functions such as conferences and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research:
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM and other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to team members and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so as to continually enhance the company's performance.
Qualification, Minimum Experience and Role Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field of study.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing, market research and business development. Experience in the maritime sector is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of marketing and business processes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited