If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT) is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree view of "Business through Technology" - helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner's approach to delivering innovation, and an organization wide commitment to sustainability, Wipro has a workforce of over 150,000, serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.wipro.com
- Direct Customer engagement experience in atleast 10-12 engagements/large deals in Nigeria market
- Should know how to manage and grow revenues for existing accounts in Nigeria Should have been part of sales cycle for IT/BPO services across the Telecom industry in Nigeria for at least 5 years;
- Experience in IT services across services lines such as Business/IT consulting, System Integration services, Application development and maintenance services, IT Consulting and architecting, Testing, BPO and Infrastructure services;
- own the complete end to end Bid Management process of at least $ 10-20 million deal size;
- prior experience of having dealt with output based services and having sold deals on core IT platforms is important;
- good understanding of the Onsite-Offshore model to deliver high end Quality BPO/IT services, as well as developed C-Level/Board Room contacts and experience in presentations at these levels
- ability to demonstrate evidence of strong relationships with key Business and Information managers, CXO layers;
- effective IT/BPO Services selling skills with an ability to leverage Multiple Service Lines to develop and deliver solutions for customers;
Desired Skills and Experience
Anticipated successful candidate will have overall > 12 years of working experience with at least 5 yrs in IT services/BPO Sales or customer engagement. Past experience in IT sales/ account management or direct customer engagement roles within Telecom accounts is preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.