Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT) is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree view of "Business through Technology" - helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner's approach to delivering innovation, and an organization wide commitment to sustainability, Wipro has a workforce of over 150,000, serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.wipro.com
- Direct Customer engagement experience in atleast 10-12 engagements/large deals in Nigeria market
- Should know how to manage and grow revenues for existing accounts in Nigeria Should have been part of sales cycle for IT/BPO services across the Telecom industry in Nigeria for at least 5 years;
- Experience in IT services across services lines such as Business/IT consulting, System Integration services, Application development and maintenance services, IT Consulting and architecting, Testing, BPO and Infrastructure services;
- own the complete end to end Bid Management process of at least $ 10-20 million deal size;
- prior experience of having dealt with output based services and having sold deals on core IT platforms is important;
- good understanding of the Onsite-Offshore model to deliver high end Quality BPO/IT services, as well as developed C-Level/Board Room contacts and experience in presentations at these levels
- ability to demonstrate evidence of strong relationships with key Business and Information managers, CXO layers;
- effective IT/BPO Services selling skills with an ability to leverage Multiple Service Lines to develop and deliver solutions for customers;
Desired Skills and Experience
Anticipated successful candidate will have overall > 12 years of working experience with at least 5 yrs in IT services/BPO Sales or customer engagement. Past experience in IT sales/ account management or direct customer engagement roles within Telecom accounts is preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.