Diageo is the name behind many of the World's best loved drinks including Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Baileys, Malta Guinness, J&B, Gordons Gin and Tanqueray.
Africa Regional Markets (ARM) is a Diageo business made up of over 40 markets across the breadth of Africa. The business models range from fully integrated demand and supply businesses in Ghana and Cameroun, newly integrated businesses in Ethiopia and Mozambique to Partnerships in a number of West, Central and Southern African countries and Angola.
External Job Title Outbound Delivery Processing Officer
Type of Job Full Time - Exempt
External Job Description Level: L6C
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
- To be the internal point of contact for the resolution and release of documents blocked during the billing process.
- Ensure billing documents are processed, archived and mailed
- To carry out all hands on distribution and data processing activities so as to fully support logistics performance and deliver against orders to Guinness Nigeria Plc (GNPLC) customers and distribution centres while ensuring effective and efficient Inventory management standards are maintained.
- To drive transportation efficiency for GNPLC
- To prepare and reconcile transporter freight schedules and make payments to them in line with guidelines
- To track and report GNPLC Logistics KPI’s for improved performance
- A sophisticated and highly competitive market with multinational players that requires a high level of inventory and warehouse management expertise that will enable us gain and maintain a competitive edge over competition.
- Should be able to develop and maintain warehousing and inventory management best practices in accordance with Diageo warehouse management standards.
- Take leadership and develop a high performance team culture in warehousing, inventory management and customer service.
- Manage compliance with service level agreements (SLAs) with internal and external customers.
- Adequately track and report on the overall GNPLC Logistics performance
- Managing Delivery Processing
- Problem Solving
- Ensuring data Integrity
- Continually look for process improvement by constantly analysing KPI data to drive customer satisfaction and raise service efficiency
- Transport Management and KPI Reporting
Qualifications and Experience Required
- University Degree/HND (minimum 2nd class or its equivalent)
- Computer literate and able to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a related, operations or inventory management role
- Fully conversant with inventory management processes using SAP.
- Proficient at MS Excel and PowerPoint
Mobility: The role is based in Lagos
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.