Emerson Process Management, an Emerson business, is the global leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil & gas, refining, pulp & paper, power, water & wastewater treatment, metals & mining, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
Emerson combines superior products and technology with industry-specific engineering, consulting, project management and maintenance services. Its brands include PlantWeb, Fisher, Micro Motion, Rosemount, Daniel, DeltaV, Ovation, and AMS Suite.
Overall Purpose of the Role
The Sales Manager shall directly and proactively seek knowledge, lead and manage the relationship with client(s) in their area to ensure sales growth and awareness of Roxar product offering in West Africa in general and Nigeria in specific.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Understand the defined market and build Country Sales plans for the Territory to increase sales
• Implement the sales strategy as defined by the Roxar Sales Director and achieve Sales Targets for the Territory
• Map and generate Opportunities for respective Roxar products and reports such sales opportunities within the Roxar CRM system
• Participate actively in key projects early phase from pre-conceptual/conceptual through feed and bidding
• Act as the main contact between client and Roxar during all stages of the biding process from receipt of RFQ to the end of negotiations of a contract
• Coordinate with respective Product lines for quotations, technical and/or commercial information and clarifications.
• Follow-up open quotes, overdue quotes etc. and obtain best possible information on a continuous basis about Roxar probability for success and expected date for any order, and update in CRM system accordingly
• Assist and facilitate when required client interaction with other Roxar departments such as during project implementation phase and services
• Make sure Roxar is on the bidders list for all related products with all active clients in the Territory
• Arrange regular visit, lunch and Learn, technical seminars or the like with current and potential clients
• Assist the KAM and Product lines in establishing joint technical papers/case studies
• Collate and maintain market intelligence about technologies, products, customers and competitors
• Participate to marketing activities such as trade shows, advertising, technical publications and corporate presentations to support the sales strategies.
• Actively seek, suggest, and implement new opportunities and means for enhancing company profile and business mission internally and externally.
• Complete sales budgets for the Territory
Qualifications Education and Qualifications
• Tertiary Education in Instrumentation, electrical or Chemical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 to 8 Years’ Experience
• Good command of English & French language (Advantageous)
• Action Oriented, Business Acumen, Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Negotiating, Presentation Skills, Planning
Responsible for providing after market services such as the start-up, commissioning and maintenance of Precision Flow Metering Products of Daniel, Micro Motion and Rosemount Flow. Provide exceptional services to Customers that enhance Customer loyalty and Customer satisfaction with Emerson.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for Start-up & Commissioning from installation to site acceptance and commissioning of the Flow Products.
Daily support to Customer for the maintenance of Flow products such as Orifice meters, Gas & Liquid USMs, Mag, Vortex and Coriolis meters.
Diligently follow the standards and best practices of service and maintenance, to ensure global quality system for flow meters servicing.
Lead efforts to resolve quality issues associated with flow products maintenance.
Develop Customer relationship to ensure long term Customer loyalty and growth of service business.
Any other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager
Job Requirements Education and Qualifications
• Professional - Engineering/CA/ICWA/MBA,Diploma - Engineering/Technical/Business
• 2 - 5 Years Experience
• Action Oriented,Customer Focus,Drive for Results,Ethics and Values,Functional/Technical Skills,Perseverance,Problem Solving,Integrity and Trust
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.