We're a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
- Provide advice on multiple asset classes to fulfill Affluent and hidden Affluent clients' Wealth management needs
- Conduct portfolio reviews (along with Priority Banker) twice a year for Priority Clients with AUM> 0.5 mn1
- Support Priority Banking Team with investment requests from high-value Clients if required
- Ad-hoc advise for Personal (non-hidden Affluent) clients on complex high-value investment needs on exception basis only
- Advisory role - does not close sales (on target bonus)
- Guide and coach Bankers on investment related topics
- Ensuring high operational quality and compliance conformance
- Product broadening
- Advanced Wealth product/solution knowledge
- Portfolio planning capability
- Up-to-date macro-Market knowledge
- Expertise on house views and solutions to meet Wealth needs
- Competency in communication and presentation of complex investment topics & solutions
- Ability to conceptualise and plan tailored portfolio
- New business Inflow 30 - 35%
- NFI Performance 30 - 35%
- Frontline productivity 20%
- Efficiency and effectiveness 15% of portfolio reviews
Roles that can transition & upskilling needed
- Investment Specialists/ UT IC, IC
- Product broadening:
- Client engagement:
- Journey completion:
Qualifications & Skills
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Method of Application
Intersted and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.