The Afterschool Peer Mentoring Project is a social enterprise with the main objective of providing growth opportunities for young people to develop their self and career aspirations. Our priority is to assist young people set goals and walk them through the processes to the achievement of such goals.We seek to inspire, educate and engage graduates of secondary schools as well as out- of -school youths in Cross River State. This engagement comprises educating them in entrepreneurship and work preparatory classes to develop businesses in tour guiding, make up, tailoring/designing, journaling, photography and ICTs keying into the state tourism sector as well as innovating ideas to solve the world’s global climate challenges.
ASPMP is dedicated towards grooming the leadership potentials of young people viz-a-viz aligning them to address the youth unemployment challenge in the country through via entrepreneurship and enterprise development programmes.
We are looking for an able volunteer who can help us develop our Career Training Manual: As our volunteer Curriculum Specialist you will coordinate the overall planning, design, and development of the content and assessments of the manual. You will coordinate curriculum innovation, design and research, and ensure the development and maintenance of the highest quality content. This is a wonderful opportunity to leave an extremely tangible and lasting improvement for our organization and will immeasurably help our counselors and the young Nigerians who are striving for a better future.
This position can be filled on-site in Calibar, Nigeria or virtually!
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for a volunteer who has:
www.afterschoolhub.org connects young people to opportunities from conferences to workshops, and is helping businesses find qualified applicants using the power of the internet and social media. We are seeking a Social Media Content Manager who will find and develop relevant content for our followers, monitor engagement on our social media platforms, and help develop and implement innovative campaigns.
If you are ambitious, have experience with social media for business and are passionate about it, this is the position for you!
1. Work on the ongoing development and execution of our social media strategies.
2. Find and develop relevant content that is of interest to our audience.
3. Monitor engagement on social media, and help develop innovative campaigns.
4. Implement posting schedules and ensure adherence to social media guidelines and procedures.
5. Working with a cross-departmental team, maintaining and developing the master content calendar.
6. Ensure the organization stays current with emerging social media trends.
7. Assure social media information is archived for future needs.
8. Exceptional communication and organizational skills are needed for this pivotal position!
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for an internet expert who has and is:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.