Jobs in an E-Commerce Company via Global Profilers
Posted on: 15 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Human Resources Generalist and Head Customer Service for our client who is an E-Commerce Company
Responsible for directing the overall provision of people management services. Also responsible for driving the effective implementation of Human Resources processes, policies and procedures. To contribute at both a strategic and operational level in order to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions which support business aims.
- Responsible for manpower planning and identifying the hiring needs yearly
- Responsible for designing recruitment and selection policies and manuals as well as training managers on these.
- Obtain hiring needs from line managers and is involved in the selection and decision making process.
- Prepare offer letters, carry out reference checks, manage confirmation of new hires.
- Monitor and review the company’s salary and benefits structure to ensure a balance between control of costs and attracting/retaining staff.
- Gather and analyze market data to measure the competitiveness of the Board’s compensation and benefits package, and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Advise management on PAYE, pension, welfare and insurance schemes.
- Maintain current records of all staff details with respect to personal information, salary and benefits such as welfare, Group Life Insurance, Pension, medicals etc.
- Coordinate disciplinary and grievance procedures, working with the Legal department where necessary
- Conduct exit interviews when necessary.
- Formulate and implement sound, current and innovative HR policies in line with labour laws and business objectives. Ensure they are communicated to employees and implemented company wide.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external training bodies, examination bodies and recruitment consultants.
- Design new staff training programmes and update existing ones.
- Ensure an effective performance management is in place which is tied to the business strategy.
- Prepare and presents reports to management team
- Minimum of five years in Human Resources and two years in a Supervisory capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations and Personal Management, Law or Social Sciences
- Masters degree in Human Resources or MBA is an added advantage
- Qualified CIPM/CIPD/SHRM or registered member is compulsory
- Knowledgeable on HR procedures and policies
- Knowledgeable on the application of Nigerian labour laws
- Project Management Experience
go to method of application »
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Review and assess customer service contracts
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Review customer complaints
- Track customer complaint resolution
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- Ensure budget requirements are met
- Evaluate and performance manage staff
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- 8-10years Customer Service Experience
- 5 years Supervisory Experience
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficiency in CRM systems
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Product knowledge
- Call Centre Experience
- Interest and enjoyment in working with people
- Polite and tactful personality
- Numerical Skills
- Ability to plan
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- IT skills
Method of Application
Use links below to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- CRM Marketing Lead at Jumia Nigeria
- Project Manager, Customer Experience at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Service Rep & Fulfillment Executives at PowerHQ
- Data Insight Analyst (SQL & Excel) at Jumia Nigeria
- Data Insight Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Vendor Operations Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Care Service Representatives at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Vendor Relationship Manager at Jumia Nigeria