Job in a Leading Property Development Company via Stresert
Posted on: 13 March, 2015
Deadline: 31 March, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is a leading Property Development Company, seeking to recruit a resourceful individual for the role of a Project Management Officer.
- The holder of this position will report to the CEO.
- Will be responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Will follow up with Consultants/Partners/Expatriate companies' paper-works
- Conduct regular site visits and attend meetings
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in real estate construction.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree/HND in Civil Engineering, Building Technology, Quantity Surveying or any related field of study.
- A postgraduate degree in construction management and hands on experience as a project manager is an added advantage.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Project
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to handle technical queries
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and resumes to: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using "Proj-Off 3" as subject of the mail.
YOUR APPLICATION MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY LIST OF PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
THAT YOU HAVE WORKED ON TILL DATE.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Team Lead Sales and Marketing at Oak Homes
- Site Engineer at Alexander Nelson
- Account Executive s at a Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Business Development Manager at Harmony Homes & Concepts Ltd
- Latest Jobs at at 360 Degree EMN Projects
- Jobs at CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB)
- Fresh Vacancies at The Address Homes Limited
- Telesales Executives at Private Property Listings Nigeria Limited