Job in a Leading Property Development Company via Stresert
Posted on: 13 March, 2015
Deadline: 31 March, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is a leading Property Development Company, seeking to recruit a resourceful individual for the role of a Project Management Officer.
- The holder of this position will report to the CEO.
- Will be responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Will follow up with Consultants/Partners/Expatriate companies' paper-works
- Conduct regular site visits and attend meetings
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in real estate construction.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree/HND in Civil Engineering, Building Technology, Quantity Surveying or any related field of study.
- A postgraduate degree in construction management and hands on experience as a project manager is an added advantage.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Project
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to handle technical queries
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and resumes to: ‘email@example.com’ using "Proj-Off 3" as subject of the mail.
YOUR APPLICATION MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY LIST OF PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
THAT YOU HAVE WORKED ON TILL DATE.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources/ Practice Administrator at Lily Homes Limited
- Foreign and Domestic Investment Expert at Oak Homes
- Senior Advert Sales Associate at ToLet.com.ng
- Driver at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Accountant at Chattel Realty and Investment Company Limited
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Property Plumbing & Maintenance Technicians at ARC Developments
- Head Maintenance Department at ARC Developments