Latest Engineering Jobs at Jagal Group
Posted on: 12 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, FMCG and Technology industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal Group is a highly respected member of the Nigerian business community and is consistently amongst the leaders of its business sectors. The Company possesses profound knowledge of the country’s social complexities and the political, economic and corporate systems, particularly those of the energy, real estate and manufacturing sectors.The Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations spanning three key sectors in the Nigerian Economy: Oil & Gas, Construction & Real Estate Development, and FMCG Manufacturing. The Group has been growing successfully over the past 40 years and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of Nigeria’s economy.
- Relevant trade test(s) and SSCE. Higher qualifications are added advantages.
- Trade Test Certification. 1&2 labour & productivity or Engineering background.
- Years of Experience. 4years and above.
- Good safety practices i.e. Understanding of HSE.
- Ability to read and interprete isometric drawings, P & IDS.
- Ability to understand and interpret simple and complex pipe fabrication drawing
- Conversant with abbreviations, signs & codes.
- Ability to identify fittings & materials.
- Marking out and layout of drawings.
- Good understanding of piping spools orientation, elevations, co-ordinates & piping copping.
- Ability to take measurements, do conversions, plates & piping calculations.
- Bending of Isometric directions, preparation of plates & piping length of bevelled.
- Use of grinding machine & burning set.
- Must understand tools and equipment management.
- Must have good attitude and behaviour.
- Ability to use all fabrication /Fitting equipment and instrument
- Awareness of safety rules and standard of the industry.
- 5- 8 years minimum working experience in the fabrication field.
- Must have worked on a Pipe erection project.
- Working experience on an EPC project will be an additional advantage
go to method of application »
- To provide a service to all on-going projects regarding PWHT/PRE-HEAT activities.
- Also the day to day maintenance of flux core boxes, cables and torches for the welding departments
Key aims and objectives
- To provide a safe and efficient service to all projects and other departments.
- Also to work to ND procedures at all times. (SAFETY/QUALITY)
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Setting of heat mat for PWHT and pre heating on all ongoing projects.
- Constant surveillance of all PWHT/PRE-HEAT activities.
- Any repair work required to all ND FCAW/SMAW welding related equipment.
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment.
- Report any damage or broken equipment.
- Work alongside fellow work colleagues to provide an efficient service.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate a good basic knowledge of electrical equipment.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working with in the construction/electrical industry.
- Be able to read and understand basic procedures.
- Have obtained an OND in electrical/electronics.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell