Promasidor is a multi-local food manufacturer that has its roots firmly established in Africa. Promasidor produces, distributes and markets its quality range of products in more than 25 countries across the continent, bringing joy to millions of consumers. Promasidor's milk powders, food enhancement products and beverages are affordable, delicious and good for you.
Welcome! We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Promasidor Nigeria.
With about 1,800 employees, working at Promasidor Nigeria can offer you the opportunity of an exciting and rewarding career.
Click on a vacancy below to learn more about it. If it is still open, you will be able to apply for it by submitting your CV and completing a questionnaire. Allow a minimum of 1 hour to complete the application.
Please note that you may also be required to complete an online test. This will allow us to match your experience and skills to the competencies we are looking for.
To support the Category Manager, in developing, executing and evaluating annual activity plans for brands/products, which deliver annual brand performance goals (awareness, equity, volume, market share, etc.) amongst the target audience.
Describe the principal duties expected of this role & quantitative aspects which signify its scope, such as volume, profit, budget
1. Brand plans: Execute approved marketing activities for brands/products, particularly below-the-line programmes. Plan, activate and monitor regular sampling programmes as appropriate for brands/products. Ensure core/major activities are evaluated and learnings captures for future brand planning.
2. Marketing insight: Monitor and report on brand health, including competitor monitoring, using agreed attributes and format. Use consumer insight to inform development of marketing programmes for assigned brands/products. Provide market information with which to report on the performance of assigned brands/products.
3. Competitor monitoring: Track competitor activities in the Dairy sector and assist the Category Manager, in developing response strategies to protect the position of assigned Brand.
4. Budget: Manage marketing budgets to execute annual activity plans for assigned brands/products, on budget and on time. Monitor expenditure against agreed activities and provide regular reports to the Category Manager.
5. Results: Execute below-the-line activities for assigned brands/products and evaluate performance against activity objectives.
6. Financial scope: Responsible for managing marketing expenditure allocated to assigned brands/products.
Category Manager - F&E
Minimum second-class Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, either in Nigeria or abroad. Postgraduate qualification in Marketing would be an advantage if the first degree is not in a related field.
3 - 5 years’ cognate Marketing experience, with at least 2 -3 years hands on Brand Management Experience.
Interpreting data and information
Preparation of annual marketing/activity plans
Development and execution of consumer and trade promotions and POS material
Third-party supplier management
Managing budgets and expenditure
Working in teams
Understanding of research techniques
Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Skills & Personal Attributes
Articulate – verbal and written
Able to interact with a range of people (interpersonal skills)
To aid business and brand decision-making by identifying information & insight needs, using both qualitative and quantitative tools to carry out research where required, and analysing data to provide actionable insights.
1.Marketing insight: Manage the execution of all continuous and ad hoc research studies (e.g. Omnibus, Retail Audit, Consumer Audit, Brand Imagery, Usage and Habits Studies). Analyse data received and integrate findings from multiple sources into actionable consumer and customer insights for brand planning and activity implementation. Provide detailed reports and presentations for brand teams, PNG management and Group management.
2.Brand health & competitor monitoring: Support the brand teams in the production of regular brand health and competitor reports, by monitoring attitudes, trends, competitive landscape and product mix.
3.Business support: Be the central point of contact for all PNG and Group requirements for research and consumer insight in Nigeria. Co-ordinate all research requests from internal PNG and Group stakeholders and make recommendations on how to address information needs. Maintain a database of research studies for easy reference by all stakeholders. Provide data and/or situation analyses as required for business issues. Ensure best practice in tracking and reporting processes for brand activities.
4.New product development: Support new product development briefs and project teams by providing analysed data on trends, threats and market opportunities.
5.Budget: Manage the research budget to ensure execution of continuous and ad hoc research programmes.
6.Results: Provide strategic direction with actionable insights from consumer and customer research, which aid strategic and tactical decision-making.
7.People development: Provide coaching as required to the brand teams on research tools and techniques to meet information needs and gaps.
Financial scope: Responsible for management and reporting of the research budget across the brands portfolio.
Head of Marketing
Minimum second class Bachelor’s degree or HND (Upper Credit) from a reputable university, either in Nigeria or abroad, in Business Administration, Marketing, Market Research, Statistics or Social Sciences.
Minimum 4 years’ work experience in an FMCG company or a research agency.
Consumer knowledge & understanding
Research tools and techniques
Brand health monitoring & analysis
Monitoring attitude & behaviour trends
Managing third-party agencies & suppliers
Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and power point
• Skills & Personal Attributes
Able to assimilate a range of information for decision-making
Articulate – verbal and written
Able to manage a number of projects simultaneously
Good interpersonal skills – persuasive, tactful
To apply, click here