New Job at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 6 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the positions below:
The Specialist will be responsible for all Pre-Sales Activities Related to Corporate Solutions Deployment. Specialist will also coordinate the process of managing Bids and Tenders from Large Corporates and Multinationals.
- Provide all Pre-Sales input for all customer solution requests as follows:
- Customer Site Data collected from onsite surveys,
- Details of Customer Request from Customer Checklist
- Manage Process of Bid/Tender Pack Preparation and Submission across all Work Streams as follows:
- Preparation of High-Level Solution Design - Technical/Vendor.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities - Technical/Procurement/Vendor
- Customer Pricing - Pricing Team
- NDAs/Contracts - Legal
- Cover Letters/Proposal - Enterprise Sales
- Manage the process for defining Customers' technical requirements, in conjunction with Customer, as well as Etisalat internal teams, and supporting vendors/service providers, as follows:
- Responsible for internal facilitation of all customer post-deployment on-boarding requirements:
- Post-Acceptance Signoff of Job Completion by Customer
- Billing Integration - ensure every customer deployment is appropriately invoiced for non-recurring installation fees, as well as billed for recurring fees
- Integration of Fixed Links into Etisalat Network Operations Centre for active monitoring.
- Execution of Service Agreements and Service Schedules by Customer
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any numerate discipline is preferred.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- 3-5 years' work experience in any of customer Service (front- or back-office), Pre-sales, account management, or sales support
- Enterprise Telco Work Experience is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of Telco infrastructure, services, systems and processes.
- Exposure to business process design and management is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click on search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 5 Days and then click on Search.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Google Nigeria Recruiting for Product Marketing Manager, Grow with Google
- Pre-Sales Lead at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Business Development Director/Sales Director at MCM Solutions
- Software Engineer at Codetouch Technologies Limited
- Banking/Financial Application Software (Web/Desktop) Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Associate, Housing at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Senior Associate, Marketing, Sales & Relationship Management (MSRM) at Emerging Platforms