If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
We are seeking a technically & commercially competent candidate with a strong sense of accountability and excellent communication skills, to drive diesel power generation equipment sales and profitable growth in Sub Sahara Africa.
- - Establish a robust relationship with every level in assigned Distributorships, Consultants & OEMs so as to identify business needs, opportunities and issues and follow up with the development and implementation of market, sales , growth strategies and new product introduction for the industry while maintaining current business and managing both short and long term forecasts.
- - Instrumental in providing information for new product development and improvement.
- - Organizes trade shows, seminars and training to ensure brand awareness and to keep Distributors and customers fully aware of products, applications features and benefit.
- - Provides technical consultancy whenever required.
- - Must communicate effectively to gain understanding and acceptance on product and ideas to both internal and external audience. Able to work with people from various background and cultures. Also requires excellent human relation skills to develop a collaborative and cooperation work environment.
- - A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent experience with 8 years of proven track record in diesel engine sales for industrial applications.
- - Must have the direct customers and distributors management experience.
- - Skill set to deal with sensitive issues arising from applications, strategic product development projects, new product introduction, project management, change control and distribution methods.
- - Must be a team player with good communication, interpersonal, collaboration, analytic and negotiation skills.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
1. Develop deep Industrial product knowledge
2. Excellent interpersonal / relationship building skills
3. Excellent communicator – written & verbal (English)
4. Proven commercial & technical acumen
5. Project, sales & training management
6. Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
7. Team player & leadership
Job Segments: Sales Management, Sales, Electrical, Engineer, Energy, Engineering
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.