A stunning 5 * hospitality property in the south south area of Nigeria with a wonderful international standards 18 holes golf course, opened in 2007.
the resort has 163 units ( inclusive of suites and chalets), and has very complex facilities: 4 restaurants and bars, fitness, sauna, massage, business centre, banquet hall for 500 p, 10 meeting rooms, swimming pool, marina club on the riverside with tennis-squash-social games, golf club and course, practice range, shops, helipads.
the Ibom Golf Club and course are just across the main hotel entrance door.
- * day to day operation and management of golf club and operation
- * marketing / PR / custom-members relationship
- * organisational skills for competitions
- - course management, knowledge, rules & regulations implementation
- * training of direct team members
- * supervision/coordination with course maintenance team
- * maintain/improve overall golf standards
- * drive Pro Shop sales & marketing-
- - preferably golf professional level
- - HND/graduate or similar
- - min of 3-4 years experience in similar position
- - fluent english
- - proficient knowledge of golfing Rules & Regulations
- - good organisational skills and leadership
- - experienced golf management skills
- - single status contract
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.