Job in a Fashion Retailing Company via Adexen
Posted on: 27 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View Jobs posted same day
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the leading distributor of sales products and lifestyle beauty brands in Nigeria to recruit Retail Sales Operations Manager for its operations.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Nike’s core products via successful completion of required sales training program, and utilize this knowledge to successfully lead Sales
- Manage a successful sales team (store managers and sale assistants) and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily sales performance metrics.
- Ensure and maintain a consistent high level of customer service in the stores;
- Work with HR department to create and maintain a world-class Sales culture, focused on delivering results by providing ongoing coaching and development of sales support staff.
- Work with Sales Representatives (SMs and SAs) to motivate and drive performance of the Sales Team.
- Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with companys’ values.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Sales Team and address calls for most general business issues.
- Work closely with Retail Manager and BM to drive strategy through discussions with Sales Team.
- Analyze performance metrics data and leverage on it to effectively coach and develop the Sales team.
- Effectively manage Sales Operations expenses to ensure delivery of internal gross margin goals.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Act as a liaison/partner between the Sales Team and internal departments.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team and recruitment in accomplishing company goals.
- Work closely with Retail Manager and the Brand Manager to address brand issues or concerns and to ensure the timeliness of brand performance review.
- Approve expenses and manage profitability reporting as it relates to field metrics.
- Provide support to divisional leadership (i.e. reporting for BM), as necessary.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territories and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Work effectively with internal support departments (BM, Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Planning and Development) to develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Work closely with BM (Marketing) to create, implement, and track successful marketing campaigns that maximize Nike’s visibility with clients.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of fashion trends and competition.
- Attend sports events and professional association meetings and promote Nike’s product solutions and brand to increase leads and drive sales.
- Complete sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- B.A., Business or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years Fashion Retail and sportswear sales experience
- Experience managing Sales teams with demonstrated new sales track record & quota attainment
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Understanding of revenue technology helpful
- Ability to effectively utilize analytical tools to monitor performance and effectiveness of
- lead generation
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development strategies and lead qualification
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in an office-based environment
- Ability to travel as required meeting team and department goals (25%)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Retail Mechandiser at House of Tara International
- Fashion Designer at Deejays Creations
- Retail Sales Associates at Deola Sagoe