Interra Networks is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company located in Abuja. Nigeria. From here we provide information technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services include Business Process Outsourcing (BPO}, Software Development. Customer Relationship/Retention Management and System Integration solutions. Our SPO services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective Contact Centre. Technical fielpdesk and Document Management solutions. We are growing and looking for qualified and outstanding Individuals to join our family to fill the following positions:
- The role of the Technical Sales Lead is to manage and be accountable for a sales goal as assigned by the Head of Tech to which this role reports. Working in conjunction with the Head of Tech, the Technical Sales Lead would be responsible for actively driving and managing technical sales and the sales phase of the company-wide project management process. The role will provide technical support sales through managing sales opportunities for your group. This role must possess an in-depth knowledge of the business unit’s solutions and technical requirements and be proficient in communicating that knowledge to customers.
- Key Responsibilities
- Accountable for sales goal and specific opportunities as assigned by the management
- Execute business development plans to grow volume of business within the group and to penetrate market across all sectors/business opportunities.
- Conduct customer/prospect sales calls and/or onsite meetings and effectively manage both internal and external customer expectations in order to close sales.
- Conduct / coordinate customer site surveys and/or walk-throughs while in the sales and/or estimating stage.
- Capture technical requirements and architect technical solution while acting as a liaison between internal and external customer teams to establish project scope.
- Perform as sales team member in executing the company-wide project management process by developing project approvals, incorporating customer success criteria, business objectives and deliverables to support estimating department, business process owners and implementation teams in delivering successful project outcomes.
- Maintain and manage activities in and through company CRM system.
- Manage and maintain sales forecast and sales funnel adequate to achieve sales goal using established goals, policies and objectives.
- Utilize solution selling methods etc.
- Demonstrated experience selling and interfacing with both internal and external clients.
- Demonstrated skills in meeting or exceeding sales goals and in the application of the sales cycle & order closing.
- Demonstrated capacities in systems solution selling with strong technical understanding.
- Goal oriented self-starter with good organization and time management skills.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Business, Management, management science, Information technology or Engineering is required.
- 5 years of technical sales experience providing technical solutions to customers.
- System process and control experience in an ICT or telecom industry with an understanding of various ICT processes is highly desired.
- Strong initiative, innovation, organization and attention to detail are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to communication effectively across various audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Strong customer service, presentation and client relations skills.
- Proficient to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and SQL, security, infrastructure, application, software script writing and Project management skills.
go to method of application »
The Human Resources Coordinator /Generalist is an executive responsible for carrying out several tasks related to administration and coordination of policies relating to all aspects of Human Resources activity and employees including hiring and employee’s wellbeing for all important functions such as hiring administers policies relating to all aspects of Human Resources activity and employees’ wellbeing.
The role is essentially to facilitate all aspects of developing the Human Resources department. As a Human Resource Coordinator, you will be called on to perform many different tasks that allow the human resource arena to function properly. You will need to help coordinate recruiting procedures, process resumes, and coordinate interview schedules and help conduct reference and background checks in collaboration with the CSO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements (labour law) and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Recruitment of employees for the organisation
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards company goals
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation and insurance/pension plan, personnel promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization
- Administers salary administration and payroll to ensure compliance and equity within organization
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health and disability insurances (NSITF), Training (Bond) and ITF plans,
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate
- Management of termination and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Oversee adherence to the company’s attendance standards
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Handle all external interfaces e.g. vendors, facilitators etc. regarding HR related issues
- Manage the budget for HRM functions
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Project management skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong people management and negotiation skills
- Creative and innovative
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment
- B.Sc/HND in Human Resources, Administration and Management or any related discipline with a minimum of 3 years work experience in in a similar role with an ICT or a Telecom company.
- A Master’s degree and/or certification in HR related courses would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale