Vacancy at Total Facilities Management Limited
Posted on: 26 February, 2015
Deadline: 4 March, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Total Facilities Management Limited
Total Facilities Management Limited - We are a Facilities Management firm committed to delivering a superior FM experience to our numerous clients. We have opportunities for highly motivated and conscientious individuals who have a passion to deliver an unmatched Facility Management experience.
We are recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Type: Temporary (90 days reliever position).
Start Date: Immediate Employment
- Organize and supervise all administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management;
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Organize and chair meetings with subordinates.
- Attend senior management meetings and present office reports.
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction;
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload.
- Carrying out appraisals for associates and manage their performance.
- Delegate work to team mates and manage their workload and output.
- Recommend staff development and training;
- Respond courteously to customers’ enquiries, correspondences and complaints/queries.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Schedule and manage appointments as may be required.
- Arrange and book transport and accommodation for visiting staff.
- Ensure that health and safety policies are up to date.
Skills and Qualifications
- Supply chain management capability, marketing skills, interpersonal skills, customer advocacy, delegation and supervision skills, reporting skills, basic knowledge of health and safety processes; ability to develop standards, promote process improvement, control inventory and use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent. Higher degree is an advantage.
- Must have at least 4 years' experience in similar position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Total Facilities Management LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm
- Site Engineers at a Leading Real Estate Firm
- Architect/Civil Engineers at Fabiz Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at a Real Estate Company - PeoplePrime
- Latest Jobs at Zulwa Nigeria
- Jobs at a Real Estate Development Company - Alexander Nelson
- Latest Job Openings at Chattel Realty and Investment Company limited