Vacancy at Total Facilities Management Limited
Posted on: 26 February, 2015
Deadline: 4 March, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Total Facilities Management Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Total Facilities Management Limited - We are a Facilities Management firm committed to delivering a superior FM experience to our numerous clients. We have opportunities for highly motivated and conscientious individuals who have a passion to deliver an unmatched Facility Management experience.
We are recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Type: Temporary (90 days reliever position).
Start Date: Immediate Employment
- Organize and supervise all administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management;
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Organize and chair meetings with subordinates.
- Attend senior management meetings and present office reports.
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction;
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload.
- Carrying out appraisals for associates and manage their performance.
- Delegate work to team mates and manage their workload and output.
- Recommend staff development and training;
- Respond courteously to customers’ enquiries, correspondences and complaints/queries.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Schedule and manage appointments as may be required.
- Arrange and book transport and accommodation for visiting staff.
- Ensure that health and safety policies are up to date.
Skills and Qualifications
- Supply chain management capability, marketing skills, interpersonal skills, customer advocacy, delegation and supervision skills, reporting skills, basic knowledge of health and safety processes; ability to develop standards, promote process improvement, control inventory and use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent. Higher degree is an advantage.
- Must have at least 4 years' experience in similar position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Total Facilities Management LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Willco Property Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Real Estate Company - Beckley Consulting
- Estate Surveyor at a Real Estate Company - HRLeverage
- Human Resource Business Partner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Jobs at Willco
- Corporate Driver at PropertyPro.ng
- Customer Care Roles at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Personal Assistant/Administrative Officer at Tunde Adejumo & Co.