GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
An internship at GE enables you to interact with innovators in your field whilst being mentored by leaders who will develop your potential through hands-on experience that will equip you with the right skills in your chosen career field. The vast majority of our graduate hires into our leadership development programs were interns with us first. We're looking for high potential 3rd year students studying Finance, Accounting or related discipline
The intern will be required to support business activities working on challenging projects that present great learning opportunities. As a valuable member of our team, our interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Exposure to senior leadership
Essential responsibilities will include:
- Collating relevant documentation required for revenue recognition
- Raising Invoice Workflows on behalf of the company
- Collaborating with other members of the finance team to ensure invoices are cut and mailed out to customers timely
- Collating and scanning invoice related documents into the Controllership folder; keeping and ensuring Invoice database is up-to-date
- Responding to invoice related queries as required.
- Supporting Finance team in the course of administrative activities, as well as simplification projects
- Other ad-hoc activities as required within the Finance function
- - 3rd year University enrolled students who are currently pursuing their degrees in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline. Qualified candidates should apply with a resume and a cover letter stating their available start and end dates of internships.
- - Must be available for an internship for 6 months
- - Must be on a high CGPA of 2.1 and above
- - Successful candidate must be based in Onne or its environs
- - Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- - Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- - Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- - Demonstrated team player with strong analytical skills and attention to details
- - Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- - Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Job Segments: Intern, Accounting, Financial, Database, Entry Level, Finance, Technology
Method of Application
Interested and suigtably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.