Our client is Nigeria's sole agent of a renowned Italian manufacturer of dry-cleaning, laundry and finishing equipment. The Company's major undertakings are sales, installation and servicing of dry cleaning, laundry and finishing equipment.
- Responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing laundry equipment.
- Manage effectively the laundry equipment spare parts control system as well as to get the best products which suites our standards and the highest quality without affecting our cost management;
- Check all electric panels and mechanical parts for laundry regularly and prevent any avoid any unorganized electric cabling or installation;
- Ensure that all the preventive maintenance, work orders and assignments are carried out in a timely and cost effective manner
- Carry out instructions, work orders or assignments given out by the Supervisors/Managers
- Conduct daily walk through laundry and take corrective action accordingly.
- To maintain necessary stocks and spare parts to ensure equipment are functioning well without interruption and to follow-up with the deliveries.
- Repairs and maintains washers, driers, extractors, condensers, pumps, blowers, presses, and other laundry equipment: Operates, examines, and dismantles equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Repairs or replaces parts, using handtools and measuring instruments.
- Replaces components, such as bearings, motors, and microswitches.
- Replaces faulty sections of pipe, valves, and fittings, using plumbing tools.
- Dismantles steam traps and removes sediment.
- Removes faceplate from equipment to clean out dust and lint.
- Replaces worn or torn aprons, roll covers, and pads on mangles.
- Lubricates machines and equipment, using grease gun and oilcans.
- May order spare parts.
- Working knowledge of occupational safety and health.
Education : National Diploma/HND/ Trade Test certificate in Mechanical Engineering with at least 2 years
Method of Application
Salary is between N720,000 – N960,000 /annum (based on experience)
SEND CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Laundry Technician’ as subject of mail.
Closing date is 13th March, 2015
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.