Payroll, Taxes & Statutory responsibilities
- Efficient Withholding Tax (WHT) Management
- Collection of WHT receipts
- Efficient Value Added Tax (VAT) Management
- Pay–As–You–Earn (PAYE) and other employee related taxes administration
- Efficient management of Partner tax payments
- Monitoring and paying all government tariffs
- Monitoring all firm subscriptions, annual renewals and dues
- Compute the firms monthly staff payroll (incorporating data from timesheet, expense reports etc)
General Accounting Responsibilities
- Working Capital & Treasury Management
- Invoicing / Billing to Clients
- Banking Matters & Daily management of Petty Cash
- Debtor Management & reporting
- Work with our Auditor for the preparation and auditing of accounts
- Manage the Insurance Policies for the Company
- Attend to Suppliers (Account Payables)
- Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing
- Posting into Accounting software (Quick books) and other journal posting
- General Asset Management and asset replacement/renewal
Reporting & Monitoring
- Monthly management account preparation & reconciliations
- Staff timesheet analysis: Report on hours spent by each staff on each job and carry out a profitability analysis on each project and unit based on rules and rates agreed in the budget.
- Budget preparation and monitoring (weekly, monthly, Quarterly & Yearly)
- Manage the setup of new clients and jobs on our online platforms (Timesheets, QuickBooks & Salesforce.com)
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- All other jobs to be assigned by manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working Experience: 3 – 5years Accounting role.
- MUST have a good knowledge of Quick Books Accounting Software
- Partly or qualified Chartered Accountant