1. Responsible for the implementation of acquisition strategy for prospective High Value Individual (HVI) accounts in Region:
- Identify and create opportunities to for acquisition of High Value Individuals across the region.
- Create exceptional opportunities to sell HNI products and services within region
2. HVI Relationship Management
- Develop good relationship management processes with both existing accounts and prospective customers.
- Encourage and develop opportunities to have Airtel presence in all HNI locations, institutions, recreational an professional clubs, HORECA, companies, private schools, shopping outlets, airports and residential neighborhoods.
- Create symbiotic relationships in events sponsorship with HNI presence to drive sales and revenue growth.
3. Effective Reporting and Database Management
- Timely reporting of all initiatives, potential prospects, queries, challenges, call plan and new sales made in region
- Maintain and manage database of all Corporate customers in the sector
4. Industry Awareness/Competition Intelligence
- Monitor the activities of competition and develop or recommend counter measures to win competition
- Responsible for analysis of competitor’s HVI focused activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-emptive counter measures
- To immediately address or escalate any unusual competitor activity and sale support that may be a threat to performance of the business
5. Cross Functional Liaison and Support
- Co-ordinate with all internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, IT, service delivery and networks) to deliveru excellent customer experience, design value propositions, training intervention for field sales employees and channel partners
- Work with service delivery and support bill delivery and collection for post pay HNI in the zone
6. Target Allocation, Forecasting, Reporting
- Accountability for ensuring that agreed target are cascaded across Zones, channel partners and field sales agents
- Responsibility for managing performance variances and reallocating targets as required
- Timely repot, of all activities (Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.. and as required)
- Acquisition – Performance Vs. Target and against all product lines
- Presence at relevant events, ensuring expected benefits are realized
- Reduce debt portfolio and churn in your segment
- Carry out all other functions as directed by ZBM
Desired Skills and Experience
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- A first degree or its equivalent in Computer science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in Hausa language.
- Selling skills, organizational skills, and self-directed time management skills
- Ability to plan daily/periodic operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint presentations
- 5+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 4 years at middle management level handling high net worth accounts/individuals.
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable
- Solid track record of high value acquisitions and key account management with a passion for Airtel Nigeria products/services
- High level of professionalism in both appearance and attitude.
- Authoritative, ultra professional experts with an inviting and friendly demeanor
- Demonstrated passion for sales and delivering unparalleled customer service
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit which sparks their creativity and resourcefulness.
- Patience, flexibility, tact, integrity, and dependability.