Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
With over 7,979 staff operating from 240 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms, last year we placed around 53,000 candidates into permanent jobs, and around 182,000 people into temporary assignments.
Our client a major International airline operation, who have been operating in Nigeria for a number of years. The company are now looking to expand and develop there commercial operations in country. Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be responsible for managing sales in order to optimise turnover and cost margin within the scope of the commercial business plan.
- You will be responsible for managing the sales team, to realise the objectives and targets as defined by the sales business plan
- Monitor and execute sales policies and procedures in order to achieve (margin) and market share objectives.
- Gather and analysis internal and external information in order to provide reliable reporting.
- Manage customers (Agencies/corporate accounts) relationship in order to achieve the set sales targets.
- Manage the team within the local HR policies in order to enhance performance and to increase staff satisfaction
- University/Higher vocational education level in economics, business administration
- A proven track record in sales within the aviation industry or a commercial/International FMCG/Consumer/Service industry company.
- Fluent in English, with good IT skills, a good man manager and motivator and someone who can develop sales teams
- Commercially aware, innovative and forward thinking
Method of Application
Interestecd and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.