If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
- Maintain the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure its sustainability by championing audit programs and process review exercises, establishing root cause analysis and engaging stakeholders for the resolution on nonconformities.
- Implement enterprise policy development to deployment and process performance monitoring with the intent of supporting the effective delivery of objectives.
- Document and communicate process review reports with identified process gaps to stakeholders and monitor implementation of corrective actions
- Communicate process review reports and identified process gaps to stakeholders and monitor implementation of corrective actions
- Support the maintenance of quality Management System to promote the organisation's competitive edge
- Ensure the documentation of non-conformities and root causes with correction and corrective actions
- Provide adequate monitoring and status reports on the implementation of the correction, corrective and preventive actions to ensure timely delivery
- Analyse audit results to ensure continuous process improvements and support superior product delivery with customer satisfaction
- Manage alignment of the policy and process frameworks to deliver stakeholder objectives
- Continuously ascertain maturity level of enterprise processes in order to monitor the evolution of strategic processes sharing best practices within the organization
- Identify and mitigate process bottlenecks in order to achieve process efficiency
- Identify and document realistic process controls for tracking and reporting on process performance
- Generate periodic KPI performance reports for strategic and functional processes to provide feedback on process effectiveness and efficiency, gaps and corrective actions
- Enhance corporate governance through the deployment and maintenance of a robust policy framework
- Liaise with user departments to identify and document required enterprise policies
- Facilitate process awareness trainings and design of workshop materials for internal and external customers
- Carry out other assignments as directed by the Manager, Process Review and Operational Efficiency
- First degree in numerical sciences from a recognized university.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years post NYSC work experience
- ISO 9001:2008 certification is mandatory
- Project Management Certification (Prince 2 or PMP) will be an added advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a cross functional team
- Good understanding of the Telecoms environment
- Process Design and Analysis
- Policy documentation and analysis
- Project Planning and Control
- Quality Management System
- Project Management (Governance, Risk and control)
- Problem Solving
- People Management
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
go to method of application »
Assist in the implementation of Events and Sponsorships primarily targeted at the High Value segment. Managing end-to-end processes with extensive marketing experience and a passion for driving results through innovative thinking.
- Identification and reporting of Etisalat related sponsorship trends, best practice case studies and opportunities.
- Assist in developing comprehensive integrated proposals and business cases for sponsorship or Etisalat initiatives to the Head, High Value Events & Sponsorship.
- Assist in identifying required resources, personnel and funding to execute strategy.
- Assist in identification, assessment and evaluation of potential sponsorship properties.
- Measure, report and communicate relevant metrics and evaluation to ensure effective measures are applied to existing sponsorship properties ensuring ROI.
- Maintain an accurate record update of sponsorship investments and rejections.
- Facilitation and management of sponsorship execution for all properties ensuring brand obligations are adhered to by governing bodies, promoter or sponsored bodies and suppliers.
- Develop and execute activation plans for new and existing sponsorship assets specifically adding unique value at all event offerings for the target audience.
- Engage and manage relevant streams and units for activation requirements ensuring synergy in communication and all deliverables.
- End-to-end planning, management and support of events and activations for sponsorship properties in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- End-to-end management of all digital applications and platforms for all sponsorship properties.
- Perform any other duties as advised by the Manager, High Value Sponsorship and events.
- Bachelor's degree in any field
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- 3 - 5 years post NYSC work experience with 3 years in marketing, advertising, brand management or event activation with project management
- Team player, exceptional customer service attitude, versatile and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office packages and programmes
- Ability to plan and manage a working budget
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong network of relevant industry contacts
- Understanding of digital and social media markets desirable (Mobile Apps, Website Architecture)
- Understanding of luxury market desirable
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click on search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 5 Days and then click on Search.