Pact Nigeria, located in Abuja, is the Nigerian Country office of Pact, which is an independent International non-profit Organization headquartered in Washington, DC, USA. Pact's vision is a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership over their future. Its mission is to enable systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development."
Pact Nigeria seeks for highly experienced and qualified candidates to fill position of:
- The Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Officer will manage the implementation of the MER and Knowledge Sharing strategy under the project, assist in developing and/or adapting indicators and formats for supporting the collection, storage and retrieval of all information cross the project.
- The jobholder will assist in developing data collection tools and procedure.
- The job holder will assist in implementing procedure and monitoring project performance through indicators.
- The jobholder will maintain an accurate up-to-date record and flow of information related to MER nd KM and implementation of project.
- BA in Statistics, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Community or Public Health, with at least 4 years of experience.
- Experience working with Civil Society Organizations and government as well as proficiency in report writing.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office package and statistical packages (SPSS, STATA) and other database systems.
- Experience working with CSOs and/or LGAs.
- Proficiency in report writing and data visualization.
- Proficiency in developing Theory of Change, Results Frameworks and Logic Frameworks.
Method of Application
Interested arid qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com
Note: All CV's/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.