Career Opening at LeadTech Integrated Services (LT)
Posted on: 5 February, 2015
Deadline: 30 March, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at LeadTech Integrated Services (LT)
LeadTech Integrated Services (LT) is a recruitment and human capacity development consulting Company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Recruitment of competent Personnel and rendering business development consultancy services to our clients ranging from Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Sells products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in any Business related course
- Experience in the sales of household and industrial appliances/ gadgets will be an advantage
- Experience in retail sales will be an advantage
- Up to date knowledge of new trends in professional selling skills/ methods
- Must be analytical and possess good problem solving skills
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and updated CV's in MSword format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeadTech Integrated Services (LT)Similar Jobs
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group
- Fresh Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Chef at AFM Recruit
- Freelance Marketing Managers at PG Consulting
- Head of Audit at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Senior Marketer at Courteville Business Solutions Plc
- Career Opportunities at KPMG Nigeria