Phase3 Telecom is Africa’s leading aerial fibre optic network infrastructure provider, delivering world class connectivity and network solutions to the continent’s largest telecoms networks and IP providers, as well as a growing number of businesses and homes.
Incorporated in 2003, Phase 3 was licenced as a national long distance operator to provide transmission services in 2006. Since then, Phase 3 has built a fully owned and operated 7000km open access aerial fibre optic network using our exclusive Right of Way along Nigeria’s power transmission infrastructure.
We have the following vacancies:
We are seeking a resourceful Business Development Manager to join the International Business Department of our Company; this is a mid-management role that requires extensive experience in sales and client relationship management.
Candidate must also possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills in French and English Language.
Summary of Responsibilities
- To carry out effective relationship management of existing customers and facilitate the renewal of contracts and/or increase the amount of capacities and routes to customers.
- Manage full sales cycle from identifying and generating leads to closing and final delivery of services to customer
- Serves as liaison and interpreter for all francophone related business negotiations for and on behalf of the Company.
- Translate all Company related business documents and agreements from English to French and vis visa
- Monitor and achieve agreed company profit margin targets and product targets by ensuring that tariff set for all IP and Data services are competitive, market driven and profitable
- Managing relationships with international carriers, by maintaining regular contact with International administrations, partners and new business clients through telephone calls, email and meetings
- Managing the processing of all International private lease circuits, Domestic Leased Circuits and IP Bandwidth capacities for the company.
- Minimum first degree in related field. B.Sc/B.Eng./B.A.
- Proficiency/Certification in French Language Study.
- Minimum 3 years post graduate experience in Sales and Business Development,
- Experience within a telecommunications and technology driven environment will be an added advantage.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Mature, Credible and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality as regards all aspects of Company related business.
- Result- oriented, self-driven with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Strong selling and revenue driving skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral, including management report writing skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skill.
- Reliable, tolerant and an emphatic communicator.
go to method of application »
The ideal candidate will provide assurance on the adequacy, appropriateness and effectiveness of the organizations internal control environment and risk management framework. He/she will be exposed to virtually all area of the company’s operation and will be required to review, develop and implement control systems, Internal Policies, Processes & Procedures, Audit, Risk and Revenue Assurance Strategic Plan within phase3’s environment.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Recognition/Identification of key risk areas, incidents, control issues and assess their impact and recommend actions to enhance control;
- Appraises the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions
- Contribute to the development of the Company’s business strategy with particular reference to the control procedures are established to ensure appropriate safeguarding of all Company’s assets
- Provide structured and creative analysis to identify business process improvement opportunities and key performance indicators through data analysis, process evaluation by engaging with key stakeholders to identify process gaps.
- Identify and advise senior management on company’s process and procedures requiring improvement and
- Create awareness of audit processes, purpose and audit findings to all employees and other stakeholders
AUDIT PLANNING, REPORTING & IMPLEMENTATION
- Provision of regular and accurate reports to ensure timely and accurate information is provided for Senior Management to aid decision making.
- Carry out physical inspection/verification of all Company’s asset and reconcile with records maintained.
- Carry out investigations on cases of fraud and irregularities as reported or as a result of regular audit findings.
STATUTORY AND COMPLIANCE ISSUES
- Monitor and control the budget within the entire business unit to ensure that all financial targets are met and that financial controls are in place to comply with company and regulatory requirement.
- Monitor compliance with statutory obligations and ensure that regulatory risks are averted
- Certifified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 10 years internal audit experience with at least 4 years at senior management level.
- Ability to communicate, influence and build effective relationships at all levels of the business.
- Possess excellent reporting skills
- Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction
- Creative and takes initiative
- Self-starter and must be able to work without close supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward detailed applications and CVs to email@example.com no later than Friday 20th February 2015. Subject of email should be the title of the position.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.