Chief Engineer in an International Hotel
Posted on: 6 December, 2011
Deadline: 19 December, 2011
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
We are a fast paced international hotel that requires the services of an energetic, enthusiastic and open minded individual.
Position: Chief Engineer
- To lead the maintenance team in management and maintenance of the hotel building, installations and equipment
- Inspect on regular basis all maintenance facilities in the hotel
- Source for and maintain good contacts with suppliers and vendors
- Plan an effective preventive maintenance schedule, routine maintenance programmes, prompt repairs and supervise accordingly
- Prioritize work orders through urgent requests; respond to guest room calls as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager
- A minimum of BSc Degree in Mechanical (HVAC) or Electrical Engineering
- Good general knowledge in electro-mechanical systems, central and unitary AC installations, chillers, power and generators.
- Have well developed knowledge on general air conditioning installations, chillers, power and generators, boilers and operating equipment (laundry kitchen)
- At least 7 years experience in preventive maintenance planning and execution, 3 years of which will be in a management position.
- Experience in hotel and/or hospital environment is required
- The candidate should possess leadership skills, be confident, energetic, dynamic and self motivated. He/she must possess an exceptional eye for detail and display a genuine hospitality and customer services.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their application letters, resume to email@example.com
Deadline for submission is 19th December, 2011
Only shorlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Quorum West Africa
- Job Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- Job Openings at Uptown
- Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Marketing Manager at Royal Jatoz Hotels
- 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme - EMEA At Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at a Luxury Hotel