Latest Job at Jagal Group Nigeria
Posted on: 29 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
- Responsible for commercial activities related to project, including but not limited to preparation of bill of quantities, estimating of prices, preparation of tenders, comparison, analysis and negotiation of contract prices, payment and change management, cost control, reporting, preparation and negotiation of final accounts, assistance with preparation of claims.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting of resource utilisation (material, plant, labour, subcontractors, etc.)
- Assist the Line Manager in contracts administration and claims management
- Play integral role in negotiation of new contracts to ensure commercial conditions are suitable
- Assist the Line Manager with the development of claims when required on projects. Assist claims submission by means of identification of heads of claim, ensuring assimilation of information and data
- Report to the Line Manager, any challenges faced on site in dealing with roles/responsibilities.
- Benchmarking, risks analysis, cost control and cost reporting are absolutely essential in this role, as is a proven record and ability to work with diverse teams to achieve the best approach for the business.
- Good analytical skills and a high level of understanding quantity surveying principles around budget development, benchmarking, risks analysis and cost control are absolutely essential in this role
- Actively and visibly promote company health and safety standards and requirements.
- Deliver the project / services to the satisfaction of our clients.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all clients and client appointed consultants.
- Promote Discipline, Professional conduct and respect across the company.
- Ensure the project / service is completed to budget and return the best possible profit contribution to the Company.
- Ensure that high quality standards are maintained and that project / service achieves the required quality standards.
- Manage commerical teams effectively.
- Promote modern methods of construction.
- Maintain a professional relationship with company departments and functions.
- Promote the company at all times.
- Set a professional example to all Company staff.
Health and Safety:
- Promote Health and Safety on the Project at all times
- Take an active, visible role in the promotion of Health and Safety by leading regular Health and Safety meetings and visibly and actively championing Health and Safety
- Support the Health and Safety department in all its initiatives.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
· Resources managed efficiently and effectively.
· Professional management approach and example set to other staff.
· Project teams work effectively and professionally together.
· Positive feedback from the Client regarding the commercial team.
· Positive feedback from interaction of project team members with other company departments.
· Challenges dealt with effectively.
· Projects completed within budget.
· Timely and effective reporting.
· Accurate and effective reporting
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited
- Job Vacancy at FMC Technologies
- Job Vacancy at Petrok Oil And Gas
- Jobs in the Oil and Gas Industry Via Fosad Consulting
- Latest Job Vacancy at WTS Energy