Vacancy at the Women's Health and Action Research Centre
Posted on: 27 January, 2015
Deadline: 15 February, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Women’s Health and Action Resea
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Women’s Health and Action Research Centre (WHARC) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 1993 to promote the health and social well-being of women through action-research, evidence-based advocacy, training and service delivery on reproductive health with special emphasis on girls and women. WHARC works in 18 Nigerian states, with headquarters located in Benin City, Edo state.
The Benin office now wishes to immediately appoint self-motivated, innovative and proactive individuals to fill the under-listed post.
- The post holder will be part of the ICT Services Department Support Team and will be proactive in supporting all communication and ICT activities in the organization.
- The post holder should have technical expertise in web administration, php environment and content management system.
- The post holder would have to be familiar with emerging digital communication trends and graphic / publication design.
- He/she should be IT savvy and capable of providing first level support for users of IT infrastructure.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc/HND/OND in Computer Science, Communications or related.
- Strong report writing and communication skills.
- Possession of IT certifications would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the social media platforms and best practices.
- 2-3 years job and employment experience would be added advantage.
Method of Application
Applications should be submitted in the form of an application letter for the desired position and a detailed CV that spells out previous experiences. Appropriate contact information along with the names and addresses of three referees should be provided. These should be forwarded to: email@example.com
- The subject line of the email must be the title of the position being solicited.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- At that point, the candidates will be contacted and they will be requested to provide supporting letters from two of their listed referees.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Women’s Health and Action Research CentreSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- HR Coordinator at Solidarites International (SI)
- Capacity Building Advisor at John Snow Incorporated (JSI)
- Project Manager - Multisector at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Programmes Director - Nigeria at Amnesty International
- Psychologist at Neem Foundation
- Consultant at the Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy (BiRD)