We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Job ID: 464616
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Duration: Full time
- Direction and control of all service delivery in relation to FX Securities Services Settlement in the country.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure exchange control documentation are in place for all repatriation.
- To ensure adherence regulations around Foreign Exchange, its sourcing and utilization
- To plan, direct, and control the effective and efficient
- Repatriation of equity and fixed income
- Registration, tracking and reconciliation of CCIs in respect of Foreign clients investments
- Inward and outward for payments
- Provide quality client’s service, response to client queries promptly
- Be cost-effective
- Optimize utilization of resources
- To manage the risks of custodial services in the business and to create a positive business environment
- Ensuring clients’ interest are fully protected and delivering value added services to clients in accordance to established procedures, regulations & laws and also Group business need.
- To manage and drive forward the quality process in country and to maintain standards or any internal/external standards established by senior management
- To ensure continuous improvement of team/s performance and effective risk management to protect the Clients’ and Bank’s interest.
- To manage service delivery in accordance with the business plan and in close liaison with sales and product partners.
- To ensure EOD reconciliation of CCIs are done daily.
To provide customer account administration and liaison with the following objectives:
- Optimize utilization of resources.
- Adhere to established controls and procedures.
- Provide quality customer’s service.
- Provide output in a timely manner.
- To be cost effective.
- Maximize profit.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale