We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
The individual will be responsible for planning & setting objectives to achieve the top line and bottom line results of the Region as per the business plan within the defined budget. The person would be responsible to plan and achieve the distribution and coverage objectives set for the year and develop and retain a high performance oriented team. The incumbent would also be called to plan and execute Sales Promotional & Market Development activities and ensure that any new product launches and sales distribution objectives are met.
· Design and implement the regional sales plan in line with distribution segment strategy
· Translate the quarterly sales and revenue targets into comprehensive action plans that ensure their achievement
· Monitor performance against plans and targets and takes remedial action in cases of shortfalls
· Coordinate sales and distribution activities within the region
· Monitor and report on competitor activities within the region and reports for action
· Manage, co-ordinate and support distributors
· Managing large local teams across particular country / region
Qualification and Experience:
· MBA with 3 to 5 years of post-qualification industry experience
· Prior experience in sales and distribution required
· Strong public relation
· Leadership skills
· Great client and employee relation
The individual will be accountable for developing and managing the implementation of the Marketing and Brand Strategy for the company and will also play a key role in developing the company’s brand awareness. The position covers the full marketing mix; strategic planning; market research & analysis, digital and prints advertising planning; customer relationship management; and team management.
· Development and execution of the Marketing Strategy for Middle East region.
· Analysis and monitoring of competitor and consumer activity to identify opportunities for growth
· Development of Branding plan which identifies and defines the current and future positioning.
· Manage the development of all communication for both Business to Business and Business to Consumer activity.
· Effective use of PR to build brand awareness.
· The creation and development of a company website and digital marketing strategy including analytics and user experience; E-CRM; social media; search engine marketing and web management.
· Management of third party relationships with the company’s agencies and affiliate partners
· Developing existing processes to maximise efficiency, improve return on investment, increase use of technology and to continuously improve the services provided to our customers
· Team Coordination and Management
Qualification and Experience:
· Strong Exposure to FMCG or Personal Healthcare Market
· Proven Leadership Skills & Target Orientated
· Ability to Multitask
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Software Competencies: Microsoft Office
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.