Our client is the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. They commit to their mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. They are looking for a Head, Supply Chain who wil:
- Reports to the CEO
- Develop a supply chain strategy for the business in conjuction with both the business and group requirements
- Drive and delivery that strategy
- Support the leaders of the business in developing supply chain strategies which underpin the individual business unit strategies in order to support delivery of contracts through competitive commericial terms..
- Develop and provide leadership to supply chain teams to support in the delivery of effective procurement and good governance and management of the supply chain, to include-service delivery, pricing, growth opportunities, reduction of supplier volumes
- Identify and implement best in class logistics and distribution systems and infrastrutures, along with the enforceable disciplines required to maintain a seamless supply chain operation etc...
Desired Skills and Experience
- A good degree in business, supply chain management or a related
- An MBA in an advantage
- 10 years minimum experience in a structured organisation, and significant management experience
- Experience in a retail organisation is preferred
- Minimum 4 year's managment experience
- Strong business and analytical skills; understands the drivers behind retail metrics and cares about details
- Dynamic; motivates others to achieve success
- Believes in people; good mentor/coach