New Vacancy at Jotna Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 19 January, 2015
Deadline: 23 January, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Jotna Nigeria Limited
Jotna Nigeria Limited, a holding and investment services company, set up in 2003 to serve as the corporate head office for the business units within the group. Jotna Nigeria Limited provides the vision, strategic direction, operational oversight and logistical support for the various business units, actively helping each unit to meets its objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- 8-10 years experience
- ICAN holder
- FMCG/Food background
go to method of application »
- Prepares routine reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as agreed with HOD and any one-off reports.
- Prepares the case papers for any suggested investment that HOD agrees should be submitted for internal approval. Assists with the preparation of documents.
- Provides as required, advice and analysis on any new investment opportunities.
- Records and maintains book entries for various projects and investments.
- Analyses company financial data, prepares and presents MIS reports as required by management.
- Conducts thorough financial analyses to do pre and post Morten of projects and investments.
- Prepare project feasibility reports from time to time.
- Report on financial ratios, legal and commercial implications that may need management attention and approval.
- ICAN Certified
- 5 - 7 yrs Experience from FMCG background
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jotna Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Avetiz
- Sales Executives at SnapCredit
- General Ledger Management Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Ecobank Nigeria 2017 Graduate Program
- Principal Investment Officer (Origination) at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Accounts Officer at a Reputable Finance Company - DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Audit Team Lead at Nubart & Associates
- Job Openings at Afreximbank - CA Global