Job Opportunity at JPM Consulting Limited
Posted on: 14 January, 2015
Deadline: 28 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at JPM Consulting Limited
JPM Consulting Limited provides business solutions in areas of: Tax Management, Financial Advisory Services, Consulting, Enterprises Risk Management Services, Human Capital, Development and Training.
We are based in Nigeria, Ghana and United Arab Emirate - Dubai.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Monitor staffing levels, identify staff vacancies, anticipate future staffing requirements in line with strategic plans, recruit and select candidates.
- Develop and place job adverts; review and shortlist applicants; interview and select suitable candidate(s).
- Perform Reference Checks.
- Issue appointment letters.
- Develop job descriptions for all positions.
- Open and update personnel file.
- Induction - Provide current and prospective employee with information above policies, procedures and working conditions.
- Ensure for all recruitment exercises that reports are documented and filed.
- Conduct needs assessments to determine when training is necessary and the type of training necessary to improve performance and productivity.
- Collate staff for appraisal and inform unit heads, send form to staff and set date for review.
- Communicate result to staff and implement decision made.
- File relevant document that arise from the process.
- Monitor and review the system of performance appraisal and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that monthly and annual appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and followed up.
- Maintain payroll information: compute and collate all relevant information related to payroll on a monthly basis including but not limited to new employee list, absences and contract changes.
- Maintain and update employee directory with any employee changes.
- Compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Ensure all staff matters, memos, queries, communications to and responses from staff are filed in staff files,
- Ensure proper confidentiality and security of all HR documents
- Preparation and issuance of transfer letters, confirmations letters, termination letters, and all human resources related letters
- Manage leave system - records of Annual, sick and other leave entitlement of staff
- Compose and distribute routine written correspondences
- Ensure regular staff meetings are held
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update Company's asset register
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Advise on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Prepare reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and employee turnover.
- Develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management, restructuring of services et cetera.
- Ensure that managers and staff are aware of the policies and procedures and able to operate.
- Establish and/or recommend salary ranges, offers, and compensation adjustments and monitor salary reports for equity, compression or other issues.
- Set up systems and processes for the smooth running of all day to day office administrative activities
- Oversee purchasing function: negotiate price, quality and delivery; approving invoices.
- Ensure the availability of necessary supplies by identifying procurement needs of the office - reception, departments, kitchen and ward and all areas of the Facility.
- Ensure there is an effective communication system where needs are identified; options evaluated.
- Ensure effective planning and execution of operations by reducing waste levels.
- Oversee Facility's maintenance needs.
- Supervises the maintenance and repair of the Company's infrastructure, vehicles and equipment.
- Manages the provision of general support services, including cleaning and upkeep of office premises.
- Ensure the kitchen unit and security unit deliver a professional service.
- Manage grievances, ensures the relationship amongst staff is cordial and professional.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Management of all individual personnel and workforce management action – perform difficult staffing duties - administering disciplinary procedures, terminations, demotions as necessary.
- Help employee resolve work related issues, handle staff dispute and resolve conflict.
- Act as focal point for all initial queries from staff regarding policies and procedures.
- Collate consultant assessment record on the 15th of each month and forward to accounts for payment.
- Schedule patients appoint days in the office diary in conjunction the Clinicians for correctness.
- Call up patient and consultants for their appointments as appropriate.
- Take consultant calls as relates to patient and other enquirers.
- Keep record of consultant assessment record for onward payment collation.
- Experience with dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals.
- Experience in developing systems and processes for effective running of the Organisation.
- Ability to build rapport quickly.
- Strong understanding of the Nigeria Labour laws.
- Experience in liaising with External Stakeholders.
- Experience in preparing relevant management reports.
- Good experience in documentation, record keeping, data management etc.
- Familiarity across the recruitment process, including induction at a senior level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral.
- Sound judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experienced user of MS Excel, MS Word & power point.
- Well organized with strong time management skills.
- Knowledge of Principles, practices and techniques of human resources administration, organization and operation.
- Ability to lead, manages, direct and evaluates staff.
- Apply appropriate independent initiative, discretion, judgment and organizational skills to a variety of projects, assignments and situations.
- Minimum of HND in related discipline.
- Education Advanced university Degree or equivalent backgrounds, in Human Resources, Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences, Psychology or related areas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent written, listening, and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative follow-up skills.
- Very detail oriented.
- Strong ability to handle numerous priorities and tasks at one time
- Ability to leverage all technologies to manage and communicate in office environment (internet, texting, email, instant messaging, phones, mobile phones, Share Point, Skype, Telepresence, Live meeting)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with customers and senior management.
- Flexible and willing to share workload within a team environment.
- Lagos residents in Lagos
- Language Proficiency Fluency in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to: email@example.com
Note: the subject of the email should be "Admin/HR Manager".
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JPM Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- General Manager at Sence Nigeria
- Commissioned Financial Advisor at the Workplace Centre Limited
- Drivers at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Fresh Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
- Driving Vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
- Assistant General Manager – Engineering at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Project Engineer at WOWJobs Consulting
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Human Leadership Resources Limited