Job at Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Posted on: 15 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Association of Chartered Cer
ACCA is the largest global professional accountancy body, with over 426,000 students and 162,000 members in 176 countries. ACCA's headquarters are in London and we have an extensive network of around 89 offices and other centres around the world. ACCA's mission is to provide quality professional opportunities to people of ability and application, to be a leader in the development of the global accountancy profession, to promote the highest ethical and governance standards and to work in the public interest.
- The Portfolio Head is accountable for the development and execution of effective, yearly markets and growth delivery plans; including growth targets, performance reviews and budget management, in support of the ACCA strategy. Sharing best practice, and ensuring a two-way flow of ideas and market intelligence, to deliver a coherent, cohesive and effective approach to ACCA's activities to achieve targets and performance objectives within their portfolio .
- The Portfolio Head will lead the sales initiatives of the ACCA product including prioritisation and development of their allocated portfolio resources, through close working with market heads to build / develop partnerships with learning providers and universities across their markets.
- The Portfolio Head reports to the Market Director Sub-Saharan Africa and will lead the growth ambition and opportunities for ACCA in an internally facing role.
The post-holder will be responsible for the following accountabilities:
- Provide line management for market heads to achieve yearly market plans and growth targets to contribute towards ACCA's strategic objectives;
- Monthly reporting of the portfolio's performance figures. Leading the action planning of any interventions or initiatives to drive the achievement of targets.
- Working closely with the Regional Heads of Education & Development to manage remotely managed markets in SSA with focus on learning providers support and development in existing and new RMMs;
- Develop regional priorities, ensuring market heads deliver towards ACCA's 2020 strategy to achieve its' growth initiatives.
- Oversee and guide the development of sales and promotion plans for stakeholders including universities, LPs, employers.
- Working closely with the head of marketing in the identification and execution of sales and marketing activities targeting prospective students, working alongside the markets heads to enable both ACCA's student intake targets to be met within each market and across the market portfolio in contribution to ACCA's business strategy.
- Work across the national offices to provide leadership, business development support and consistency in engagement, partnership and services, to implement market and growth plans.
- Continuously maintain effective utilization of budgets and resources, and provide leadership and coaching to ensure talent development and performance management;
- Work collaboratively with all internal stakeholders but specifically with the other Portfolio Heads, Head of Marketing, and other colleagues and team members, to share best practice and initiatives.
Method of Application
Intersted and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Association of Chartered Certified AccountantsSimilar Jobs
- Membership Drive and Training Executive at the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
- Personal Assistant to Registrar/CEO at the Chartered Institute of Administration
- Director General at the Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA)
- Registrar/Chief Executive Officer at the Institute of Chartered Chemists of Nigeria (ICCON)