Vacancies at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2015
Deadline: 20 January, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)
Me Cure Healthcare Limited - Each day our centers serve hundreds of patients in need of medical imaging and other diagnostic procedures. Physicians refer their patients to MHL because we offer exceptional quality in pathological, clinical services, images and diagnoses - which are critical to determining your care and treatmentPatients choose MHL because we offer compassionate care and convenience
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client';s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like pre-qualification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Fully responsible for the brand's operations
- Meet defined objectives, mainly sales targets (value & volume), brand growth, market penetration, price realization, market share, new products while minimising costs.
- Formulate, develop and implement appropriate marketing strategies and business plans.
- Responsible for managing and developing sales team and channels through motivation, skills and product knowledge.
- Explore and exploit new markets, develop sales and brand awareness through networking and collaboration.
- Relationship management with customers and sourcing of new prospects.
- Provide market intelligence, product and pricing strategy for the Nigerian market
- Be capable of providing strong leadership and be willing to take tough decisions. Present weekly and monthly sales and brand plans and deliver plans on growth
- Managing delivery of High Potential Key distributors and trade partners
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors degree in any Social Science, Science, Arts background
- Possession of MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience in healthcare, Pharma, FMCG or Insurance Company
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)Similar Jobs
- Marketing Officer at Green Field Health Management Limited
- Treasury Officer at Synapse Services
- Latest Job Vacancies at Critical Rescue International (CRI)
- Ambulance Nurse/Paramedics at Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL)
- Latest Jobs at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Medical Jobs at Lagoon Hospital
- Matrons at a Fast Growing Hospital
- Medical Jobs at Adefemi Hospital Limited