Vacancies at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2015
Deadline: 20 January, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
Me Cure Healthcare Limited - Each day our centers serve hundreds of patients in need of medical imaging and other diagnostic procedures. Physicians refer their patients to MHL because we offer exceptional quality in pathological, clinical services, images and diagnoses - which are critical to determining your care and treatmentPatients choose MHL because we offer compassionate care and convenience
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client';s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like pre-qualification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Fully responsible for the brand's operations
- Meet defined objectives, mainly sales targets (value & volume), brand growth, market penetration, price realization, market share, new products while minimising costs.
- Formulate, develop and implement appropriate marketing strategies and business plans.
- Responsible for managing and developing sales team and channels through motivation, skills and product knowledge.
- Explore and exploit new markets, develop sales and brand awareness through networking and collaboration.
- Relationship management with customers and sourcing of new prospects.
- Provide market intelligence, product and pricing strategy for the Nigerian market
- Be capable of providing strong leadership and be willing to take tough decisions. Present weekly and monthly sales and brand plans and deliver plans on growth
- Managing delivery of High Potential Key distributors and trade partners
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors degree in any Social Science, Science, Arts background
- Possession of MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience in healthcare, Pharma, FMCG or Insurance Company
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Hillstar Hospital
- Masseuse at Ultra Tresses
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Job Opportunities at Isalu Hospitals - 10 Positions
- Chief Administrative Officer at Highpiller's International
- Medical Jobs at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Customer Service & Admin Officer at Synapse Services