Egerton Resource group of company is one of the indigenous, Human Resource, Shipping and Maritime Companies committed to rendering excellent Human Resource, shipping and marine services in a manner that is time and cost efficient to our Clientele through our keen management team, who spread across Various International disciplines in human resource managements, maritime, financial and Administrative fields.
Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Prepares customer service summary reports. Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations
• Receives processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
• Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
• Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
• Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order related issues.
• Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
• Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
• Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team's objectives are develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
• Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
• Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
• Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities
• Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area.
Professional and Academic Qualifications;
• HND/BSc. in any Social/Management Sciences courses or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institute
• Professional qualifications from the recognized professional boards, will be added advantage Working Experience;
• At least 1 - 3 years working experience in a similar field
• Knowledge of Microsoft office applications, MS Excel, Power Point and MS Word
• Telecommunication or customer care representative experience will be preferred
• Able to work independently and as a team
Minimum Required Skills:
• Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management abilities
• Good Leadership qualities and Decision making skills
• Great attention to detail
• Great Multi tasking skills
• Competency in Computer skills
• Ability to work under minimum supervision Remuneration Salary is between N80000 – N120000 excluding incentives and allowances Application Closing Date 23th Feb, 2015
Qualified candidates should forward their CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org