Netherwood Consulting is a leading provider of consultative services for workforce management, payroll and HR solutions.
Qualifications & Skills:
• A bachelor’s degree in any business related subjects from a reputable university;
• 2-3 years’ working experience in a financial institution preferably Microfinance Bank;
• Practical experience in managing and supervising credit operations gained from a similar or a related banking or financial institution;
• Practical experience in setting and implementation of credit and risk management policies, practices, procedures and guidelines;
• Knowledge and experience in lending, credit and risk management including pre-loan eligibility requirements, client screening, collateral, product design, loan approval processes, repayment terms and incentives, delinquency and default management ;
• knowledge of the micro finance and banking industry particularly Group Lending product ;
• Understands the trends and scope of credit risks in the micro finance and banking industry, and its impact upon the Bank’s activities.
The position requires a candidate with strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to prioritise, multi task and work under pressure amidst competing demands
Qualifications & Skills
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com