Vacancy at Diamond Enterprise Network
Posted on: 19 December, 2014
Deadline: 18 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
The Enterprise African Network is a key instrument in the AU's strategy to boost growth and jobs. Bringing together close to 600 business support organisations from more than 50 countries, we help small companies seize the unparalleled business opportunities in the AU Single Market.
Our member organisations include chambers of commerce and industry, technology centers, research institutes and development agencies. Most of them have been supporting local businesses for a long time. They know their clients' strengths and needs - and they know Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The advertising manager oversees the advertising activity of the business. The specific role of the advertising manager varies depending on the business; he or she may manage the staff and activities of an outside ad agency that the business has hired or create the business' advertising in house.
- General activities for this position include forming and directing the business' strategy for advertising, implementing advertising campaigns and supervising various advertising-related departments.
- During a specific advertising campaign, the manager must estimate the campaign's budget and approve the advertising material, as well as evaluate the campaign's overall performance following its conclusion.
- Bachelor's degree in advertising or a related field such as journalism or marketing.
- Having a Master's degree and relevant work experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak and listen, as well as clearly express their ideas
- Ability to make swift decisions, work through stressful situations and solve problems quickly
- Creative personality
- Effective management and supervising skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Electro-Technical Officer (Marine/Shipping Services) at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Crane Operators at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at LeadHire
- Fresh Vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Graphics/Creative Designer at Hazon Holdings
- Learning and Development Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Latest Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Logistics Compliance Officers at Synergy HR Solutions Limited