Excellent Schools don't just happen, they require the right kind of Leadership, both at the classroom level and in the front office. To this end, we are seeking to employ a matured man or woman to Head our Secondary School and help achieve our mission and related goals and objectives. To set an example of an exceptional professional educator for all students and staff, to model and to provide an educational climate that fosters learning as a life-long process.
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a fully registered Secondary school teacher.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Vice Principal or Principal in a British Curriculum based Secondary School.
- Practical Skills and Knowledge
- Practical understanding of effective teaching and learning.
- Theoretical understanding of effective teaching and leaf ning strategies.
- Relevant curriculum knowledge, including CIE.
- Understanding and knowledge of principles and practice inclusion.
- Resilient, flexible and adaptable,
- A demonstrated and genuine liking and appreciation of children.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with colleagues, learners and parents.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Deal e fectively and non confrontationallywith learners and starr
- Positive influence on others.
- Listens actively.
- Motivate and engage colleagues.
- Masters Degree or PhD in an education related field of study and have prior experience in teaching or educational administration.
go to method of application »
We are seeking a leader with a clear vision and strong interpersonal skills to head our Primary School. Someone who will inspire and work in partnership with pupils, staff, parents, Board of Governors and the local community. An individual committed to providing a rich and creative curriculum which meets the learning needs of all children.
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a fully registered Primaryteacher
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Deputy Head Teacher or Head teacher in a British Curriculum based Primary School.
- Experience of managing, developing inspiring and motivating staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the roles of self evaluation, school improvement planning and standards and quality reporting in achieving excellence.
- Highly developed organisational skills including effective deiegation and staff development strategies.
- Candidate should demonstrate
- Clear articulation of vision and ideas.
- Enthusiasm and passion for learning.
- Resilient and adept at Managing workload.
- B.ed / Masters in Education
Method of Application
Send CVs and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 2 weeks from this publication