ICT Vacancy at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
Posted on: 13 December, 2014
Deadline: 23 December, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
- The Dynamics CRM/.NET Developer works to develop innovative business solutions using the Microsoft Dynamics platform and Microsoft .Net.
- This developer will participate in enterprise Microsoft Dynamics CRM development projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Work with users/stakeholders to determine functional requirements and specifications.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy custom CRM solutions.
- Customize business process flows and the Service Automation areas to meet client needs.
Must have skills:
- 3+ years' experience developing systems using .NET, C#, ASP.NET.
- Strong experience with Dynamics CRM customization/configuration.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Ability to code from technical specifications.
- Microsoft Dynamics 2011 - 2013 - Development / Configuration.
- SQL Server 2008/2012 (T-SQL, Performance Tuning, DTS) or Oracle (PL/SQL),
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) experience
- Expertise within the .NET Framework is important as well as full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered applications.
- Database Development: SQL Server w/ Stored Procedures.
- Development Methodologies: OOP, Unit Testing. Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI)
- Experience with XML, XSLT, Ajax, Microsoft Application Blocks, and semantic web technologies a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision an advantage.
- Experience in the telecoms industry also an advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please, state the position you are applying for in the subject field of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria
- Lastest Jobs at MTN Nigeria
- Social Media Job Vacancy at Cyclofoss Technologies
- Android Community Learning Program Manager At Andela
- Software Developer at SimplePay
- PHP Programmers at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer (Java) at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at SmatData Limited