Vacancy at Giant Beverages Limited
Posted on: 11 December, 2014
Deadline: 29 December, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Giant Beverages
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Giant Beverages - An FMCG company in Lagos is in urgent need of qualified a Fleet Supervisor to help in managing its trucks and other vehicles.
- He should assist in planning, supervising , coordinating and controlling of the daily activities related to the maintenance and repair of a wide variety of vehicles and equipment; performs related duties as assigned. Monitors and directs the daily activities of Fleet Management operations; prioritizes work in consultation with the Logistics Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws, ordinances, statutes, regulations, rules, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of vehicle repair and maintenance, including a wide variety of motorized equipment
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Knowledge of supervisory methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of personnel principles and practices.
- Knowledge of general office machines, computer hardware, software and peripherals.
- Skill in supervising, evaluating, training and motivating employees.
- Skill in scheduling and prioritizing manpower and projects.
- Skill in resolving day-to-day questions/problems regarding equipment, materials, methods, and procedures needed to complete maintenance and repair tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establishing and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted during the course of work.
- Minimum of OND and technical training in automotive repair
- Three (3) years related experience in vehicle maintenance and repair activities, including one (1) year lead work or supervisory experience, or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A valid driver's license is required.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Giant BeveragesSimilar Jobs
- Senior Geologist, Unconventional Tar Sand at Dangote Group
- Job Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Facility Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited
- Qualified Mechanical/Production Engineers at Drury Industries Limited
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Graduate Sales Interns
- Area Sales Manager South-West at Henkel
- Job Opportunities at NASCON Allied Industries Plc - Dangote Group