Vacancy at Giant Beverages Limited
Posted on: 11 December, 2014
Deadline: 29 December, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Giant Beverages
Giant Beverages - An FMCG company in Lagos is in urgent need of qualified a Fleet Supervisor to help in managing its trucks and other vehicles.
- He should assist in planning, supervising , coordinating and controlling of the daily activities related to the maintenance and repair of a wide variety of vehicles and equipment; performs related duties as assigned. Monitors and directs the daily activities of Fleet Management operations; prioritizes work in consultation with the Logistics Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws, ordinances, statutes, regulations, rules, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of vehicle repair and maintenance, including a wide variety of motorized equipment
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Knowledge of supervisory methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of personnel principles and practices.
- Knowledge of general office machines, computer hardware, software and peripherals.
- Skill in supervising, evaluating, training and motivating employees.
- Skill in scheduling and prioritizing manpower and projects.
- Skill in resolving day-to-day questions/problems regarding equipment, materials, methods, and procedures needed to complete maintenance and repair tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establishing and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted during the course of work.
- Minimum of OND and technical training in automotive repair
- Three (3) years related experience in vehicle maintenance and repair activities, including one (1) year lead work or supervisory experience, or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A valid driver's license is required.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Giant BeveragesSimilar Jobs
- Technical Operators at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Opportunities at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company - Lorache Consulting (6 Positions)
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for HVAC Engineer
- 2017 Notore Chemical Industries Plc Engineering Trainee Programme
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting