Marketing Jobs at Bilsak
Posted on: 6 December, 2014
Deadline: 15 December, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at BILSAK Nigeria
At Bilsak, we have an imbued and ingrained culture of innovation and excellence, and strive to deliver optimality of solutions for our clients. With our value principles of teamwork, integrity, growth, excellence and efficiency and relationship building guiding us, we achieve success for our clients even in the most challenging of situations.
We at Bilsak have an unwavering commitment to human capital development. The most important element of capital is not financial, it is human. We motivate our people to be leaders and achievers. Being proactive and embarking on a voyage of self-training and self-development are key ingredients for winners.
We are recruiting to fill the position of: Marketing Executive (ME RST)
Have ability to help plan and execute sales promotion activities including:
- Trade Schemes
- To assist in developing vendors for promotion related activities
- Liasion with agencies for implementation of marketing activities and assigned event.
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization.
- Devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- Map out potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Generate new opportunities for the organization.
- To prepare sales and marketing reports for management decision making.
- To collect data on price(wholesale,retail and consumer), branding,promotion for all brands operating categories in assigned territory.
- To conduct availability and sales trends studies in assigned territory for brands in operating segment on ongoing basis
- Market Activation
- Consumer Promos
- Developing trade promotion plans in liaison with marketing team
- Developing agencies for execution of media plans
- To update competition info in terms of any price change,promotion,new product launch etc.
- To assist in other market relating activities in the assigned territory
- Any other related duties to be assigned from time to time.
- The applicant must possess a degree in Marketing and Estate Management.
- He must have relevant years of working experience in a real estate development company.
- Must be a B.Sc/HND/OND holder in relevant field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BILSAK NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Operations Manager at Bleuapple Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Productive People
- Latest Vacancies at Adexen
- Project Management Role at a Cement Manufacturing Company - Connect Executive Search
- Job Openings at Debra Cole Consulting Limited
- Accountant at SD Human Resources Limited
- Business Analyst / Personal Assistant at Ralds and Agate Limited