Current Employment Offer at DHL Nigeria
Posted on: 2 December, 2014
Deadline: 11 December, 2014
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at DHL
DHL - A multinational logistic company in the process of expansion strategy seek to recruit competent and result oriented
professional to strengthen its Sales and Marketing team to ensure continued quality service in Nigeria.
- ~ Manages relationship with Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI) and Multinational Customers (MNC) as customer point of contact in the country. Wins, retains and develops Strategic Customers.
- ~ Seeks and prospects for Strategic Customer targets to win new customers
- ~ Ensures that Key Account activities are aligned with global/regional sector strategy
- ~ Delivers the regional and/or country customer budget by maintaining a healthy pipeline, good contractual performance and proactive thinking
- ~ Works on regional customer initiatives and for implementing global business plan contents
- ~ Plans and manages accounts
- ~ Coordinates with CRMs on account planning, customer enquiries, business reviews, etc.
- ~ Updates CRMs and executive sponsors at regular intervals, ensuring they have an awareness of business critical issues
- ~ Consults CRMs and Sector Heads on potential solutions and best practice
University Degree or HND.in any discipline, with not less than 5 years in the relevant field.
Skills & Knowledge
- Must have excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills and be able to remain focused, organized and professional.
- Ability to negotiate
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to DgfNG.HRStaff@dhl.com within one week of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DHLSimilar Jobs
- Managing Director at a Logistics and Shipping Organisation - Fosad Consulting
- Account Officers at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company
- Front-End Web Developers at Max.ng
- Food & Beverage Manager at Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL)
- Head of IT Development at GMT Nigeria Limited
- Vehicle Maintainance/Operations Manager at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Business Development Officers at Southern Infinity Concepts Limited
- Digital Marketing Executives at Max.ng