Romanspage Global is a business support service firm that specialises in CV data bank management, Recruitment and Selection.
We strive extensively and exclusively to identify and recruit top talents from amongst the best prevailing professionals available in the industry that can align their career goals and aspiration with the vision and mission of the organisation towards achieving success and satisfaction.
Following an increase in business opportunities, a reputable client of ours in the human capacity development industry invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the below vacancy:
Experience: 5 year(s)
Course of Study:
Required Grade: Not Specified
The Role of the Business Development Manager
A Business Development Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Other Job Responsibilities Include;
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Create brochures and training materials.
- Participate in pricing the service to clients
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Provide performance feedback.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, seminars and workshops to grow network and provide feedback to the organisation
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends Collaboration with other departments with a view to developing new services and identifying ways of increasing sales
- Identify the unique selling point of the company’s product in relation to other competitors
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
Education and Requirements:
- A good degree in a business or social science related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing management training programmes
- Must be conversant with the use of CRM
- Public speaking attributes is compulsory
- Additional Information
- Excellent communication skills: written and spoken
- Result oriented and purpose driven
- Proven ability to run a team to meet set target
- A strong drive for achievement
- Ability to work independently
- Strong adaptive ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prospecting and negotiation skills
- A self starter
Method of Application
The opportunity is open till December 7, 2014. Interested candidate should forward their CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.