Careers in a Fast Growing Organization Specialized in the Provision of IT Solutions
Posted on: 18 November, 2014
Deadline: 16 December, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A fast growing organization specialized in the provision of IT solutions for utilities require experienced and resourceful individuals for the following positions:
- ? Minimum of ND, HND or BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- ? Progressive and stable job history with minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- ? Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- ? Keen to stay up to date with technology
- ? ASP.Net using C#, HTML5, Minimum of 3 years experience
- ? ASP.Net web services, WCF experience preferred
- ? ASP.Net framework 3.5/4
- ? Practical Web Development experience
- ? SQL Server 2008
- ? LlNQ Entity framework
- ? Silverlight
- ? Knowledge of ISO 8583 will be an added advantage
go to method of application »
- ? 4+ years' experience including 2+ years of Java EE and multi-platform mobile development experience combining development, testing and troubleshooting. Understanding of Java EE, and Mobile architecture and components.
- ? Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- ? Schedule deliverables and execute against deadlines.
- ? Comprehensive experience developing mobile applications in Objective C 2.0, Cocoa framework, Apple Script Web Services (REST, RPC, SOAP), MVC, additional experience with Android a plus.
- ? Experience with Objective-C, Java for Android, PhoneGap, xCode and Eclipse.
- ? Experience writing custom PhoneGap plugins.
- ? Experience having designed, coded, tested and implemented Mobile Applications for the Enterprise.
- ? Strong understanding: of Mobile Application Security issues and methods ofresolution.
- ? Thorough knowledge of software development lifecycles.
- ? Knowledge of SQL and database systems. Familiarity with MSSQL a plus.
- ? Familiar with data modeling concepts and integrated application development methodology.
- ? Excellent debugging, problem solving and testing skills.
- ? Familiar with source code control tools. such as CVS or Subversion.
- ? Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent problem resolution skills, must like working in a team environment and have strong interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Remuneration is competitive and in line with the existing rates in the industry. Interested applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com 4 weeks after this piublication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Partner Relations Manager at PorkMoney
- Digital Marketer at Lyrics.com.ng
- Manager, Demand Management at MTN Nigeria
- CFO at Oscar Temple
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Business Development Executives at Protaxi
- Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- UI/UX Designer at Imagine Concepts Limited