Careers in a Fast Growing Organization Specialized in the Provision of IT Solutions
Posted on: 18 November, 2014
Deadline: 16 December, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
A fast growing organization specialized in the provision of IT solutions for utilities require experienced and resourceful individuals for the following positions:
- ? Minimum of ND, HND or BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- ? Progressive and stable job history with minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- ? Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- ? Keen to stay up to date with technology
- ? ASP.Net using C#, HTML5, Minimum of 3 years experience
- ? ASP.Net web services, WCF experience preferred
- ? ASP.Net framework 3.5/4
- ? Practical Web Development experience
- ? SQL Server 2008
- ? LlNQ Entity framework
- ? Silverlight
- ? Knowledge of ISO 8583 will be an added advantage
go to method of application »
- ? 4+ years' experience including 2+ years of Java EE and multi-platform mobile development experience combining development, testing and troubleshooting. Understanding of Java EE, and Mobile architecture and components.
- ? Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- ? Schedule deliverables and execute against deadlines.
- ? Comprehensive experience developing mobile applications in Objective C 2.0, Cocoa framework, Apple Script Web Services (REST, RPC, SOAP), MVC, additional experience with Android a plus.
- ? Experience with Objective-C, Java for Android, PhoneGap, xCode and Eclipse.
- ? Experience writing custom PhoneGap plugins.
- ? Experience having designed, coded, tested and implemented Mobile Applications for the Enterprise.
- ? Strong understanding: of Mobile Application Security issues and methods ofresolution.
- ? Thorough knowledge of software development lifecycles.
- ? Knowledge of SQL and database systems. Familiarity with MSSQL a plus.
- ? Familiar with data modeling concepts and integrated application development methodology.
- ? Excellent debugging, problem solving and testing skills.
- ? Familiar with source code control tools. such as CVS or Subversion.
- ? Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent problem resolution skills, must like working in a team environment and have strong interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Remuneration is competitive and in line with the existing rates in the industry. Interested applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org 4 weeks after this piublication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Brand Representatives at Novtech Solutions
- Renewable Energy Sales Manager - West Africa at GE Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at MainOne Cable
- Web Developers / Graphic Designers at Oyster Integrated Company Limited
- Career Opportunity at QuintilesIMS
- Ongoing Technology Recruitment at 25th & Staffing
- Partner Business Manager at Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Career Opportunity at Ecolab