Principal in an International Secondary School
Posted on: 20 October, 2011
Deadline: 7 November, 2011
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Our client, a new purpose built international Educational Institution situated on a large expanse of land along Lekki-Epe Express Way in Lagos seeks to engage the services of a Principal (Full time and Residential)
The Ideal Candidate must:
- Promote high expectations for students, and members of staff at the school.
- Model professionalism
- Establish and maintain a cooperative, trusting relationship with teachers, staff, students, parents and community members.
- Supervise, guide and manager teachers to ensure quality teaching performance and academic accountability.
- Establish procedures for evaluating and supervising school personnel.
- Evaluate and guide teachers, formally and informally through various means, including meetings, discussions, professional growth plans and observations.
- Foster a positive and safe learning environment that encourages high standards of academic performance and student behaviour.
- Guide and discipline students.
- Manage school resources effectively in support of educational excellence.
Experience in atop class International School both within and outside Nigeria will be an advantage.
- Possess first and second degree in Education and Management.
- Have a minimum of SIX (6) years experience in a reputable educational institution.
- Be vibrant, creative, conversant with e-learning and highly computer literate.
- Be between 45 - 55 years old.
Successful candidates are expected to resume work in January 2012.
Method of Application
- Very attractive and generous salary
- A fully furnished official residence within the school premises (where the successful candidate must be prepared to live in)
- A branded official car with other attractive incentives.
Interested candidates should send in their application with a detailed curriculum vitae online to: email@example.com or by courier to:
The Managing Consultant,
17A Emina Crescent Off Toyin Street,
or by post to:
P. O. Box 53017 Falomo,
Applications must be received on or before Monday November 7th, 2011.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Wellspring University
- Jobs at the Islamic Leadership Academy
- Administrative Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Examiner Jobs at The British Council (8 states)
- Ongoing Recruitment At The Redeemer's University
- Executive Assistant Vacancy at Lagos Business School
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)